Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym. Blake got take-out from Cafe Rio and we went to Nicole's for our traditional FHE....aka watching Bachelor Pad. It was the final episode and I'm soooo happy Vienna and Casey didn't win!
Tuesday I went running and then did some stuff around the house. I had a staff meeting for Dr. Sands office. I haven't ever been able to attend one of their staff meetings because they are always and Tuesdays and I usually work in Centerville those days, but I had the day off so it was perfect! I went over to Grandma and pa D's after to return some of the pictures I borrrowed to make her scrapbook. They are the cutest couple ever and I love spending time with them. They always make me laugh so hard! Blake went to play rugby (touch) after work. Since it was in Sugarhouse, he stopped by after to say hello too. I gave my grandpa a letter we'd found that he had sent his late sister Lois while he was in the Navy. I wish you could have seen his face light up when he saw the letter! When we got home we heated up some leftover from one of Sandy's awesome Sunday dinners and watched.....of course.....The Last of The Mohecans. This is one of Blake's very favorite movies and I seriously cannot even begin counting the number of times I have seen this movie since I met Blake haha!
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then Blake and I ran some errands. We went to dinner that night with Pres and Sandy at Gepettos. I LOVE that place so much and nothing beats live music while you eat dinner! Man that place has some good memories for me!
Thursday I worked with Sealants for Smiles. I really love working there! Its a nice way to mix up the week. I went to the gym after. When I got home Blake and I rushed into church cloths and headed downtown. We grabbed a quick dinner at Albertos. Our friend, Carl, owns the place and he was there so we got to chat for a bit. He is such a stud and the food at his place is TO DIE FOR! We went to the temple after with Pres, Sandy and the singles ward. It is nice to have them go every month because it gives us the perfect excuse to find time to make it to the temple as well. I always love our temple nights!
Friday morning I went to the gym and then to a Dr. appointment. I spent the rest of the morning cleaning and doing laundry. This is the first weekend we have been home in I don't know how long and it felt soooo good to get caught up on everything. I was going to the fair that night with Whit and Sadie, so I thought it would be fun to bring Merdi too. Nicole was in the area so I ran over and grabbed Mers and we spent the rest of the afternoon together. We grabbed some books and movies at the library and went back to my house. We watched Barbie and the Magic Pegasus while I finished a few things around the house, such a great flick haha. She was so excited to play with Sadie! We went over after the movie and the girls were so excited to see each other! Sadie idolizes Mers and wants to do anything Mers is doing! We had planned on going to the fair but it was a total downpour so we decided to go to Hollywood Connections instead. Blake was supposed to go horseback riding but that fell through too so he came with. We grabbed dinner at TGIFRidays (Blake's fav) and spent the night at Holloywood Connections. The girls were in heaven on the rides and were arm in arm the whole night. They are so stinkin cute together! They could have riden rides ALL night!
I volunteered to go on the balloon ride because they needed an adult....bad idea! I get carsick super easy and all this ride does is spin in circles every which-way......seriously bad idea!
I nominated Blake to go next on the Merry-Go-Round
Seriously such a poser....I love it!
The bumper cars were my favorite! Sadie was WAY to short for this ride but somehow they didn't notice. She could barely reach the joysticks, but she loved it and was hilarious to watch!
Best friends....seriously don't you just wanna eat them!!!!
Everyone LOVES uncle Blake.....expecially me! All the kids adore him, he is going to be the best dad someday!!!
We tried playing golf.........
Even recruited some help from the experts......
..........instead we spent most of our time fishing balls out of the water.......
......and playing on the decorations haha I love these girls!
They wanted to go on the balloon ride again and thankfully the operator let them go alone this time because I could not stomach it again!
When we got home we watched Hannah Montana again and Merdi fell asleep after her busy day. She fit perfectly on our little loveseat! Yesterday when I woke up I went running. Preston grabbed my back from behind while I was running and totally zoned out and I almost had a heartattack! I saw my mom too while I was out. It was the PERFECT day for a run! When I got home Blake had a delicious pancake breakfast waiting for me. Blake had Merdi fed, bathed and dressed......can you say super dad!!! Little Mikko spent the night with Pres and J and so they brought him over while the boys went out to Tay-tay's soccer game. I got ready and then took Mikko to hockey try-outs. I met Nicole and Mikko out there. We watched his try-outs and then the boys met all of us for lunch at Rumbi's. Blake and I were going to go to the big football game, but decided with the construction traffic would be a nightmare. We took a power nap at home and then went out to Nicole and Mikko's to watch the game. We had a delicious steak dinner and watched the game. It was pretty sad, Utah won 54 to 10.
This morning we've been hanging out and baking treats like crazy!



No comments:
Post a Comment