Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then Blake and I spent the rest of the night furniture hunting for Christmas. We grabbed dinner that night at Marie Callendars because Blake was having a major banana cream pie craving!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym. Blake and I headed over to our ward after to watch our friend, Mike and Alisha, bless their sweet little baby girl Savannah. She is so precious and we are so excited for her. I've recently become obsessed with Pinterest and find the cutest crafts to do on there. I found this adorable onsie idea so I had to make one for her, I was so excited how cute it turned out!
It was perfect having the blessing at our wardhouse because then we just went right over to tithing settlement. This was my first full year of hygiene work and so it was fun to see how much I actually made in the course of a year!
Wednesday morning I decided to go to the gym before work since Blake's work party was right after work that night. It felt so good and I felt so wide awake after. I was loading a bunch of stuff into my car so I decided to turn on my seat heaters and heat so the car would warm up. I threw some stuff in the trunk and then........yep my running car was locked.........awesome! I stared in awe and couldn't believe I had actually done that. Since Blake was gone at work I called my sweet office manager at Johansen's office, Liz, and she came and bailed me out. She picked me up, drove me to my house, Melissa (our landlord) had my spare key waiting outside for me, and then took me back to my car. I made it to work quite late but thank goodness our awesome assistants started my appt so I wouldn't get too far behind. My life, I swear it is the most entertaining thing ever. My husband just laughs at his silly wife and all of my funny stories each day........whoopsies. After work Blake and I went to his work Christmas party at Market Street. He works with a lot of super fun guys and I love their wives. We sat together and enjoyed a nice dinner and laughed our heads off! After dinner we went to Red Mango with Tanisha and Cody (Blake works with Cody and I work with Tanisha, they went to the party together). Apparently I was the only one craving it, so they all sat and watched me eat haha. We did have some good chats by the fire!
Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym. I went to Bethany Pinnock's shower after. It was a mother daughter shower so I got to bring my cute mommma! Emily Davis (Bourne to me still haha) and her mom hosted it and did a great job. The food was to die for! It was so fun to see so many cute girls from high school. I love Bethany to pieces and don't know what on Earth I'd do without her friendship!
I am so excited for her and this fun journey she is about to begin! I got a last minute call that night to temp for the 2nd counselor in our ward. He is a dentist in Fort Union and I've temped there a few times. I love their office!
Friday morning I got up bright and early because I had to be there at 6:45. Right on my way out the door they called me and told me my first patient cancelled. I was a little bummed but it happens. I got there at 7:45 and had a busy day. It's always tricky remembering how things work at different offices. I'm so glad to have permanent jobs, I DO NOT miss temping and work interviews everyday! I worked a half day and it went really well! I was working close by Dr. Johansen's so I dropped off lunch for Liz to say thanks for saving me! I'm so lucky to work with such great people that I know I can call when I'm in trouble, oh how I love my girlies!!! I went to the gym after and then ran a million errands, did laundry and cleaned the house. That night we went on a date with our favorite couple, Pepst and Daymin. It's too bad we hardly enjoy being with our family........ It's been WAY too long since the fab four had a date night and it was so much fun! Jamyn and I both have such great taste in men......and cloths haha we showed up for our date night in twinner outfits, so classy!
We went to dinner at Brick Oven and then for Red Mango mmmmmmm yummy! We went to see the movie New Years Eve and LOVED it, such a good one!!! The night was a success and I hope we get back on track and get more date nights in with them!!
Saturday morning we slept in and then I went to the gym while Blake ran outside (WAAAAY too cold for me outside). We got home and got ready and headed to my parents. Our "Christmas" had finally arrived. We do this day the same way every year and I love it sooo much! We started out with a matinee of Arthur Christmas. Sadie was sooo excited.....and then was out cold 10 minutes into the movie haha!
Easton playing with his fav person!
It was a pretty cute little show. We all bundled up after and went to see the lights at Temple Square. It was a little chilly but we had soooo much fun. We watched the nativity outside, saw the Christus statue, took lots of pics, and looked out from the Joseph Smith Memorial building. I LOVE their new hats, so cute!
Nick, Kesh, Bos and Easton
Whit, Eddie and Sadie
The whole fam
Throwing coins in the fountain with PaPa
Easton walked like the boy on Christmas Story haha so daddy helped him!
Just like on October 7th.......
B and Kath
Our cute little forever family:)
BFFs
Checkin out the temple from the Joseph Smith Memorial building
We warmed up with some hot chocolate and headed home. Grandma and pa D and Grandma Scott all came to join us for dinner. We had my most most most favorite meal of the year. Homemade soup in bread bowls, salad, shrimp, fruit, taquitos, cheesy dip......mmmmm I love the smells and tastes of Christmas! After stuffing our faces it was present time. First we dressed up the kids like Mary, Joseph and a shepard. They loved it and were so dang cute! They talked to each other the whole time as Mary and Joseph haha
The nativity story with grandma
Mary loves her baby
A shepard, Joseph and Mary
Present time!!!
We let the kids open their presents first. They were in heaven and got spoiled by all of us! I had a made a fun little photo book for Baby Spencer who will be making his debut into the Woolly family late February. All the adults drew names. Blake got a horse book and movie from Eddie and I got an adorable sparkly tank and necklace from Kesha. We had Whit and Kesh, we got them cloths and boots and then I made them both a clock that I found, of course, on Pinterest. They turned out super cute and I was way excited to give it to them! I played some piano and sang for everyone. The kids played for us after, I love my little prodigies!It was so fun to be all together. I love this time of year so much!
This morning Blake and I slept in big time because we were so exhausted. We went to church and then our home teachers came over. We cooked a yummy pasta salad for my Dad's family party. We hung out at my parents for a bit so Blake could watch his Sunday night football and I could catch the blog up. We had the good old traditional Scott family party which is always a good time! The talent show tradition has been passed on to the great-grandkids now. Bos and Sadie sang rudolph for us.
Boston sang a new Christmas song he learned
The kids dance party
Everyone chipped in and got grandma an iPad, she was super excited!
All the kids thanking Grandma for all their new toys
I'm sad the Christmas season is coming to an end soon. We've been having so much fun with all the parties and fun times! We're gonna live up this like week and soak up every moment!!!




















No comments:
Post a Comment