Sunday, January 8, 2012

1st week of 2012

    With the new year we've made a few resolutions.  One is to both get into good shape by eating healthy and working out.  The other is to read scriptures every night.  We take turns reading one verse, he in German and me in English.  I LOVE hearing him speak German each night!  Hopefully by writing this down we'll be more accountable!  Here's to a great 2012!!!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and went to the gym.  I finished A Stolen Life and it broke my heart, but it was interesting to hear all the details.  My next book is Tina Fey's book Bossy Pants, and I'm laughing my butt off!
I met Blake, Preston, Jamyn, Sandy and Pres for dinner at Barbacoa and then we all went back to Millers to watch our favorite, The Bachelor.......soooo entertaining!!! Always makes for a good laugh!  Of course Blake loves the girl that rode in on a horse....shocker haha!


    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrups and then went to the gym.  That night we went to dinner with Pres, Sandy, Preston and Jamyn at Porcupine Grill, so delish!

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens office and then had to change lightening speed to head to the Joseph Smith Memorial Building.  One of my best friends in the world, Bethany Pinnock, was getting married.  I was so honored to be one her friend bridesmaids.   We took pictures and then headed to her wedding dinner.
Her cute sister (who I still picture as a 10 year old) has grown into this gorgeous girl with a voice to die for.  She sang To Make You Feel My Love and it gave me the chills!
Bethany looked AMAZING!!!!  It was such a perfect day and she looked so happy.  Married life is THE BEST EVER and I can't wait for her fun journey to begin:)!

    Thursday morning I slept in and then went to the gym.  I met Whit, Kesh, my mom and the kids for lunch at Rubios.  We spent the rest of the day out at Kesha's.  That night we went on a double date with our friends Dave and Tanisha.  One of my very favorite things about my husband is his real laugh....it is SO contagious and literally the cutest thing on the planet.  When we hang out with Dave you basically hear it non-stop all night because Dave is the funniest man alive!  We went to dinner at Cancun Cafe and then bowling at Sue Rich, the classiest bowling joint in the state.
T-Bag killed it the first game! 
 D-Bag did pretty good himself!
 Me.....not so good
 The hubs.......
 4 Strikes in a row.....no big deal!  I ended with a 49 haha I'm really good. 
T and I work together at Dr. Sands office, I love that woman!
After bowling we went back to Tanisha's and played Battle of the Sexes and Farckle, and then got in the H-Tub.  We had so much fun and felt like party-animals because we were out til 12:30 haha!

    Friday morning Whit and I went to the gym together and then I went with her to her pregnancy dr. appt to help with Sadie.  It took a little while but we got to enjoy a delicious lunch in the hospital cafeteria.  I will definitely be eating there more often, so cheap and sooo yummy!  Blake and I ran a ton of errands together and then met his parents, Pres and J for dinner at Macaroni Grill, mmm I love that place!

    Yesterday morning I went to the gym and then Blake and I had a major errands day.  We drove the entire valley.....Draper to downtown and everywhere in between!  We shared a great dinner at Albertos and then went to his parent's to play with Nicole and Mikkos kids who they were babysitting.

    This morning we had early church again.  We love our ward so much.  Our new Sunday school class is great and Blake always does amazing lessons!  Our favorite little Nora Jane sat with us in sacrement, she is the cutest thing ever!  We're gonna relax the rest of today and then enjoy dinner at my parents!

No comments:

Post a Comment