Sunday, January 29, 2012

Birthday Week and Home Sweet Home

    Last Sunday night we did a major birthday party with my fam because everyone has January and February birthdays.  It was for Nick, Easton, me and Kesh and we had lots of fun.  We had a delicious dinner and spoiled each other with presents.
Easton looooves his treats!
 Delish!
 Sara came to wish everyone a happy birthday!
 Our little sweets monster!
 Kesh made this awesome cake!
 All Easton wanted for his b-day was an M&M pillow haha

 Opening presents

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and he took everyone out for my birthday to Zupas.  Love birthday lunches!  

After work we went to the house.  Both our moms and I did some major deep cleaning.
Blake assembled our gorgeous new table.  Our moms stayed with us until midnight......they're pretty hardcore!

    Tuesday was my birthday woot woot!  24 on the 24th....my golden birthday!  I started my day awesomely with not 1 but 2 bowls of oatmeal:)  Then it was off to Centerville.  All the ladies have January birthdays so Dr. D treated us to Cafe Rio.  No one wanted to take a picture but it was my birthday so they had to do whatever I said haha!  Cute Kaylee bought my favorite popsicles that you can only buy in St. George and Centerville......amazing!!!! I was in heaven!  
I told Blake we were not allowed to go to the house once that night!  I went to work after the gym and then met everyone for dinner at Settlebellos.  Both his fam (which of course includes Thretton) and my fam came.  It was so fun and the food was phenominal!
 Aunt Daymin and Wywee
 Blake and I went to his parents after with Pre, Jamyn, Whit and Thretton.  We all watched the Bachelor and ate some of Jamyn's yummy health cinnamon roll mmmmmm!  


Wednesday I went to the gym before work and then worked at Dr. Johansen's.  I went straight to Bingham after to watch Jamyn's dancy girls (she is the drill coach for Bingham).  I was soooo impressed, her girls were amazing!  I had so much fun watching!  They rocked it and swept first place in every category.......probably because their coach is kinda  big deal!  I grabbed some Greek for us for dinner and met Blake at the house.  That night I cleaned the blinds downstairs while Blake installed the new oven and put up the chairs.

    Thursday night I went to the gym and then worked at Dr. Dastrup's.  I went to Costco after work and bought the most gorgeous rug to put under our table.  Kesha and the boys met me after at a little furniture store and we picked up our awesome couch!  

 We grabbed Blake and all went to dinner at Costa Vida.  Whit and Sadie came by when we got back to the house to check out the progress on the house.  We were exhausted and went straight to bed after!

 Friday morning I put my gym cloths on thinking I'd actually have time for the gym at some point......how wrong I was!  Sandy came over and we spent the day packing up all the small things (basically everything besides heavy furniture).  I had my parent's suburban so we had 2 huge cars.  Kesha met us later and we packed up the truck too.  We worked our butts off all day and got sooooo much done!  Blake met us that night and could not believe how much we got done!  We met Tanisha and Dave for dinner that night at our fav Thai, Pawits.  As usual it was out of this world.  They helped us move our tv and entertainment stand.  They loved our place and we watched Justin Beiber's movie while we played my new game, What's Yours Like?  It was a great night and so nice to finally have a couch big enough for more than 2 people!

    Saturday morning we started the move nice and early.  I did get a little teary eyed seeing our apt empty.  We've had so many fun memories there and I will never forget it!  
 So long 1st apt we will never forget you!
 We had so much family everywhere helping ALL day long.  We are the luckiest ever.  It looked like an arm farm going to town in every corner of the house.  They literally moved and unpacked everything for us.
 Our house looks amazing and we couldn't have done it without everyone!  
Pop bought Subway for everyone so we didn't even take a lunch break! Finally we stopped at 8 and went to dinner with Pres and Sandy at Black Bear Diner (which is right down our street).  It was super yummy and we will definitely be back there soon!  We relaxed on our couch and enjoyed my new birthday movie Easy A.  We finally had our first night at the new house, HOORAY!

    It was weird waking up in the new house!  I couldn't stop smiling walking around the house!  It's so weird to think we are old enough to have a house!  I still feel like I'm a little kid spending the night at somebody else's house!  We got to try our new ward.  Everyone was SOOO nice!  Our neighborhood is the best and we are so excited!  We have people bringing treats and introducing themselves left and right.  
We went to Pres and Sandy's for dinner.  Blake and Trav did some acrobatics for us while helping Sandy hang a picture.
Now we're back to the house for our 2nd night!  We couldn't have hoped for a more perfect home with better neighbors!
   

1 comment:

  1. I love that Sara made your blog! Congrats on your house! Yay! We need to hang out with you two!!

    ReplyDelete