He made some amazing teriyaki chicken sandwiches with pineapple, grilled corn on the cob and roasted veggies....mmm he is the best cook!!
After dinner we got in the hot tub and Savannah loved every minute of it. When we got out we all watched American Idol. They left when Savannah fell asleep and then Nick, Kesh and the boys stopped by to visit for a bit.
Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then went to the gym. I set my girlfriend Tanisha up with a nice fellow....loooong story that is way to confusing to even try to write haha. Long story short things worked out beautifully and the match making actually worked woot woot! We had a date night at our house. We had grilled shiskabobs, roasted veggies, rice and fruit salad, it definitely hit the spot. We got in the h-tub after and of course T and I had awesome matching suits.
It was a lovely night with the cutest little couple ever!
Friday morning was super rainy and so I slept in until the rain stopped so I could run outside. I went for a nice long run and it felt great but my hip was really starting to bug me! Blake got to work from home and I loved having him at home with me. I caught up on laundry and did a few things around the house. We packed our bags and hit the road around 6 with Pres and Jamyn for our traditional St. George Miller trip. The whole family on Sandy's side.....we're talking aunt, cousins, 2nd cousins.....like everyone...comes and we all stay at Las Palmas. It is the best trip EVER!
Saturday morning I tried to run but my hip was killing me and so I headed back to the condo and went to the hot tub with Blake. It was sooo windy and so the pool was absolutely dead! A bunch of us went for an Orange Peel run. It was amazing to have another one, oh how I love that place.....I could seriously eat 5 every single day! We headed out to the pool again and had to go straight to the hot tub because it was not warm outside. Blake wanted to keep Hadley warm!
We had a little lunch in the condo and then the boys went to play golf. Us girls tried to lay out whenever the sun would sneak through the clouds. Sweet Trav surprised us with some poolside Orange Peels, amazing! That night we had a fun baby shower for Lindsay and Angie (a cousin). The shower was amazing and we had so much fun. Here are some of the cute little ones!
The expectant mommas, Lindsay and Angie
Miller girls
Corey ladies
Present time!
All the cousins
The girls with grammy
Such a great girls night to celebrate these cute babies that we just can't wait to meet!!! When we got home Jamyn and I ran over to the pool to watch the boys tackling each other in the pool. They have way too much fun together! At 11 the boys decided to go for a Mesquite run so us girls decided to have a Footloose movie night, it was great. Meredith was so excited about getting to have a girls night! The boys had a ball and Blake came home up $10!
Sunday morning we all went to church and then back to the condo to make a big huge breakfast. The weather finally cleared and we got our gorgeous poolside day we'd been dreaming of! We sat and visited by the pool, soaked up some rays and the boys had some fun with the kiddos.
These kids have been doing tricks from the minute they were born!
Tay and Blake
3, 2, 1 BLAST OFF!!!!!!
Mikko
Tay
Mikko flipping
Me, Kayla and Mers watching the crazy boys!
Tay caught this toad, no fears. That boy is the cutest ever and is so dang fast!
Time for a mean game of volleyball......boys only......they wanted it to be competitive.....yes my husband told me I couldn't play.........
It was a perfect day! That evening we went to JJ and Gordon's ranch for a party. We did the slide, zipline, tractor rides and stuffed our faces, it was fantastic!
Slide fun!!!
We start em young........Parks loved his life!
The famous zipline....Tay's turn
Now Macie
Chase was our big helped and caught all the kids and brought the rope back
Go Mers!
Ashlie's turn
Now the hubs.....yes notice I did not take a turn....I'm terrified of heights....and I hit the pole last time I did it!
Tractor ride
Farmer Brooke showing us her chickens
Mikko got to hold one
Monday morning the boys went golfing and Jamyn, Nicole and I went for an Orange Peel...shocking I know haha. We shopped for a bit and then meet the boys for lunch at our fav Greek place (Mad Pita). We spent the rest of the day poolside. The boys can't sit still for more than 5 minutes.....
The afternoon flew by waaay to fast and before I knew it we were showering and packing up to head home. Of course we had to grab an Orange Peel on our way out of town and then we were back towards SLC. We stopped for dinner in Orem at The Old Spaghetti Factory and it hit the spot! I snuggled Blake extra good all night long because he was leaving me in the morning for a work trip.....I hate when he leaves me!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym. I met up with Alisha and Savannah after. Mike was out of town for work too so we decided to have a slumber party.....yes a slumber party like you used to have when you were in 6th grade haha. We had dinner at Zupas and then grabbed a Redbox.
We got Joyful Noise. When we got home we got in the hot tub and Savy was in heaven!
After we changed into jammies and watched our movie. It was the worst acting ever and we laughed our heads off. We both got to chat with our hubbies and totally loved it! Savannah started sleeping in a bouncer next to our bed but ended up joining us in bed. We all slept great and it was super fun.
Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's office. I met up with my cousin's wife Jess for a fun little girls lunch. After work I went to the gym. I met my mom for dinner that night at our favorite Little America, mmm my split pea was delicious!!! I got my sleepover stuff and headed to Nicole's. We had a nice little sleepover.
Friday morning Meredith and Mikko had to go to a super early dentist appointment so I had Parker and Izzy for the morning and afternoon. We had some breakfast and then a little tubby time. They are the cutest and we had so much fun!
Parks
Izzy
The kids were getting a bit fussy because they got up so early so we loaded into the stroller and we for a super long walk. It was gorgeous outside and they both slept the whole way while I jammed out to some Boyz II Men haha. We came back and played toys for a while until Nicole, Mikko and the kids got back. Poor Mers was so out of it and went straight to bed. She had an abscess and they had to pull her tooth.
I took Izzy and little Mikko to meet up with the ladies and kids birthday lunch for Sandy at the Corner Bakery. It was fun and the food was super yummy. Lauren took Mikko after and I kept Izzy for the rest of the afternoon. She kept me laughing all day. All she wanted was to paint nails, such a girly girl!
After we got all ready we headed to meet up with the whole fam for Sandy's birthday dinner. We had sushi at Ichiban and it was so yummy! We got to eat outside and it was so pleasant. Such a great way to celebrate such a great mother-in-law! I feel so lucky to have such an amazing woman in my life. She is so good to Blake and I and we love to pieces!
After dinner I headed over to Whit's. We went to a movie night at the park. My parents came with too. It was so fun snuggling up to those cute kiddos. I can't believe how big Spencer is getting. He is so smiley and I love it!
I was in heaven when the movie ended because it was FINALLY time to pick up my husband at the airport! It was the longest week without him and I was in heaven when I finally got to hug him again and snuggle him all night long in bed!!!!!
This morning my husband woke up at 6 am because he was still on Tennessee time. He went out to do yard work and I might have stayed in bed a bit longer.....it's my only day to sleep in! We ran to get some yard tools from his parents and then I went to the gym. Blake got some gorgeous flowers to make our yard look awesome. He loves his yard and take such good care of it! He worked soooo hard all day long! That night we grilled up some steak and shrimp and had an amazing dinner! Nicole, Mikko and the kids stopped by to visit for a bit and now we're just snugglin and watching a good chick flick. It's been a busy week full of fun!























No comments:
Post a Comment