We
had a really busy week but I was able to end it with a fun girls trip down to
St. George with the kids. What a
perfect weekend!
Sunday night we celebrated father’s day in the hospital down in
Provo. We all sat and visited with
dad for a bit.
Blake with his BFF Easton!
When he got his
dinner in his room we headed to Brick Oven to eat some dinner too………..after I
ate the sugarfree ice cream he ordered for me:).
We went back after to visit for a while
after dinner before he hit the hay.
Monday I went running before work at Dr. Sands office. After work I went to a baby shower for
my girlfriend Emmy Brubaker. She
is the cutest little pregnant woman ever and is going to be the best little
momma! After the shower I stopped
by Pres and Sandy’s and visited with Scott and Lindsay for a bit. When I got home Blake and I snuggled
for a bit. I was still feeling
weird from the weekend, I couldn’t stop thinking about the fact that we really
almost lost my dad.
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen’s and then went to the gym. Blake and I went to Stefi’s wedding
that night up at This Is The Place.
The weather was perfect and it was the most gorgeous reception
ever. Her colors were navy and
salmon and it was definitely one of the cutest I have ever seen. She looked so happy, nothing beats a
wedding day! Blake and I went to
dinner at Ruth’s Diner. It is
definitely of our favs and so we had to eat there since we were so close by. Our waitress was a girl we’d gone to
high school with. She was a really
nice girl but seemed super busy and worn out. My sweet husband is always thinking of others and loves to
do nice things for people. When
our $20 check came he left a $25 tip, my husband is the best man in the
world! I went to a girls camp
meeting after. I’m getting so
excited for girls camp. We have
the most fun leaders ever and I seriously cannot wait!
Wednesday morning I was going to go running but Blake was leaving town
that night and so he said I had to sleep in with him and then make smoothies
and drink them together in the hot tub.
I am SOOOO glad we did it, it was so much fun. I love spending time with my cute hubby! I went to work after at Dr. Johansen’s
office. It was Marcie’s birthday
and so Dr. J bought us all lunch, so fun!
I ran to the gym after and then met some hygiene girlfriends for
dinner. We went to Simply
Thai. We ate family style so I got
to try a bunch of different things that were so tasty and my new favorite food
is coconut soup……AMAZING!! Blake
was out of town and so I didn’t wanna be home alone so I slept over with my
parents, yes I’m a little wussy haha.
Thursday morning I went running with my mom and it was really fun. I worked after at Dr. Johansen’s. I usually work out in Centerville but
Dr. D was out of town and so I temped at Dr. Johansen’s. After worked we packed up the cars and
Whit, Sadie, Kesh, Boston, mom and I hit the road for St. George. We had to leave Easton with a sitter
because Nick wasn’t home from work yet and it was sooo sad:(. Bos and Sadie were super excited though!
We got a very late start and didn’t eat dinner til 9 in Nephi at One Man Band Diner. I had to drive the last half because my mom was getting super sleepy. We didn’t arrive until at 1:30. We were all soooooo sleepy!
We got a very late start and didn’t eat dinner til 9 in Nephi at One Man Band Diner. I had to drive the last half because my mom was getting super sleepy. We didn’t arrive until at 1:30. We were all soooooo sleepy!
Friday
morning we were all exhausted and slept in big time. Once we all woke up we headed out to the pool for a few
hours.
Sad was ready for a day at the pool
Sadie LOVES the pool!
Bos loves to lay out in the shade and play with toys!
We all love our mommas!
My little acrobat!
The crew
We grabbed lunch at Jimmy
John’s and my FAVORITE Orange Peel woot woot, I cannot go to St. George without
at least one a day!!!
We went back to the condo after and put the kids down for a little nap because our play that night was super late. While the kids slept we had a girls day by the pool. The weather was perfect for laying out, super warm with a breeze, heavenly! When the kids woke up we got ready and grabbed some dinner at Players. After we headed to Tuachan for Aladdin. We’d been waiting for that play for soooooo long and it definitely didn’t disappoint.
We went back to the condo after and put the kids down for a little nap because our play that night was super late. While the kids slept we had a girls day by the pool. The weather was perfect for laying out, super warm with a breeze, heavenly! When the kids woke up we got ready and grabbed some dinner at Players. After we headed to Tuachan for Aladdin. We’d been waiting for that play for soooooo long and it definitely didn’t disappoint.
So stoked for the show to start......
The creativity behind
those plays is amazing! When they
ride the magic carpet they fly over the audience! The kids were mesmerized the entire time! We had to wait in line after to meet
the characters for Boston, he LOVED the genie. Sadie was terrified and bawled the whole time we were in
line because she didn’t want to see the genie up close haha she is so scared of
people in costumes so that's why our group picture doesn't include Sader-bug!
Souvenirs to remember the play!
We didn’t
leave until after midnight, another long day!
Saturday morning we all slept in except for my mom. She can’t miss a day of running. She surprised us all with breakfast
after (McDonalds for the kids and Orange Peel for the adults). It was GLORIOUS! After breakfast we got dressed and headed to Tuachan for the Saturday market. We had so much fun looking at all the cute shops and we got some super cute jewelry. They had the camels from the play that you could ride so Sadie and I went for a ride (Boston was a little nervous). I remember riding one at the fair when I was little and I thought it was the coolest thing EVER! She was all smiles the whole ride.
I love those little markets! We went to lunch at Tiki Island Broiler (used to be Parrothead) which is one of our favs! After lunch the kids took naps and we had another girls poolday. That night we had dinner at Costa Vida and then went to see the new movie Brave. It was so dang cute! We all loved it, such a good mom/kid movie! When we got home Kesh found this frog for the kids haha.
This morning my mom and I woke up early and went running on our trail. The weather was perfect and it felt amazing! We just got back and everyone is still asleep so I decided to blog while I waited for everyone to wake up so we can go to my favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I. I definitely think this Tuachan weekend is going to become a new girls weekend tradition every year. It's so fun to be all together having fun. I love my family so much and I'm so lucky that we have so much fun together!
I love those little markets! We went to lunch at Tiki Island Broiler (used to be Parrothead) which is one of our favs! After lunch the kids took naps and we had another girls poolday. That night we had dinner at Costa Vida and then went to see the new movie Brave. It was so dang cute! We all loved it, such a good mom/kid movie! When we got home Kesh found this frog for the kids haha.
This morning my mom and I woke up early and went running on our trail. The weather was perfect and it felt amazing! We just got back and everyone is still asleep so I decided to blog while I waited for everyone to wake up so we can go to my favorite breakfast place, The Egg and I. I definitely think this Tuachan weekend is going to become a new girls weekend tradition every year. It's so fun to be all together having fun. I love my family so much and I'm so lucky that we have so much fun together!














No comments:
Post a Comment