Sunday night we had a big family dinner at Pres and Sandy's. It seemed like it had been FOREVER since the whole family got together and we had so much fun. The kids choreographed and great dance for us, it was awesome.
After the kids left the adults watched The Walking Dead, ugh I hate that show but our boys sure love it! We are so lucky to have family that we love spending time with so much!Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office. I went to the gym after work and then we met our friends, Mike, Alisha and Savannah for dinner at Rumbi. Its always fun catching up with good friends! It was chilly when we got home so of course we had to jump in the hot tub for a bit!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then had to take my car in to the shop to get my tire pressure fixed. When I got home I went for a quick run. It was super chilly cause there was still a lot of snow on the ground. I made a cake the night before and headed our relief society party......only to discover the party had changed and I totally missed the memo haha whoopsies! Blake had gone to Scott and Lindsay's to see Baby Eleni, so I headed over to get my baby fix too. We just can't get enough of that little cutie!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym. I saw Jamyn there working (she works at a fitness camp) we had some good chats while I got ready after my workout. I feel so lucky to have such great sister-in-laws that feel like sisters! I worked at Dr. Johansens and my last patients of the day were the BEST, I was in heaven holding cute Eleni!
When I got home I made a yummy creamy lemon dill tortellini, we loved it! We had young mens and womens after. We did a Thanksgiving food drive for ward members in need. I could not believe how much food we collected. People are incredible and SO generous, it was amazing!
When we got home P and J surprised us for a visit. Blake and Pres basically laugh nonstop when they are together!
Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrups. After work I met my hubby at the SLC Temple. We did a session and it was super fun. I haven't done a session at that temple since I took out my own endowments. It brought back so many memories. I did miss having both of our entire family being in there with us though. I love our temple nights so much, it always puts life back into perspective. We are so lucky to have so many temples so close so that we are able to go so frequently! We were starving after and so we had a delicious dinner at PF Changs.
Friday morning I went running. I bundled up and love running in the crisp bright blue skies! When I got home Kesh brought the boys over so I could watch them while she went to a dr appt for the baby. Those boys are so dang cute and such a blast to be with. I took Boston to preschool and Easton and I went grocery shopping.
He was so cute and all the grandmas were googling over him! When I went to pay for my groceries I realized my credit card was gone, worst feeling ever! I called PF Changs and thankfully they had it, unfortunately that meant I had to go all the way downtown! After getting my card back it was time to go pick up Boston. When we got back to our house the boys wanted to hot tub.
All of our nieces and nephews totally use us for our hot tub and we love it! Kesh picked the boys up after and the headed off to get Christmas pictures taken....could they be any cuter?!?!
I met up with a girlfriend for lunch, Whitney. We haven't seen each other in ages and it was SO much fun! She had a little girl, Lola, about a year ago and I totally fell in love!
She was so sweet the entire time and wouldn't stop smiling and laughing. I couldn't put her down, cutest thing ever! Nothing like a good girlfriends lunch! After lunch I ran some errands and then headed to Lehi. Lisa and I met up to see the new Twilight movie. So glad I have a best friend that is always game for fun adventures!
We loved every minute of the movie haha, embarrassing I know but it was awesome! When I got home Nicole and the kids were hanging out with Blake at the house. We played with the kids for a while and it was really fun! Blake and I were both tired and decided rather than going out we'd just make some breakfast for dinner.
Saturday morning I went running and then headed to Dr. Sands office. Every year on the Saturday before Thanksgiving we take turkeys to some of our patients. Its such a fun tradition and I always look forward to doing it! I ran to Costco after and quickly remember why I do not like going to Costco on Saturdays! Blake and I relaxed at the house for a bit after and then got ready for our party. One of Pop's friend, Tony Divino, was very generous and got a table for our whole family at the Taste of Utah. Its a black tie event to raise money for Cystic Fibrosis at the Grand America. All the fancy restaurants in Utah donate food and you go around to each restaurant and get to try some of their foods. Everything was AMAZING and we made ourselves sick eating so much! It was so fun getting all dressed up, I was in heaven all night.
Miller fam
Miller ladies and Tony Divino's daughter, Noelle
Our Handsome boys
They have silent and live auctions. We looked around at all the stuff for fun....and then found a heli-skiing package for 2......how could we resist! We made a bid while it was low. We checked on it throughout the night but it kept going up. We couldn't decide when to stop but we have both always wanted to go, a bucketlist item for both of us! As the countdown went to end the silent auction we stood next to it and made the final bid.....ahhh we won haha! Looks like we're going heli-skiing this winter WOOT WOOT!
LOVE him:)
Best In-Laws a girl could ask for!
It was a perfect night! After the event we packed into the car and rushed of to the U game....talk about packing a lot into one night! We got to the game at halftime. We all changed in the car and were laughing hysterically!
Yes I do still have my skirt on but this was quite the feat getting 6 people changed in one suburban!
Whoops Sandy didn't realize she still had her slip on!!
Blake taking care of business as usual...
It was a chilly game but a lot of fun! They played Arizona but unfortunately didn't win dang it! When we finally got home we were exhausted and went straight to bed.
This morning I've just been working on the blog and finishing up my lesson for young womens. I haven't ever taught before and I'm kinda freaking out haha! Hopefully all goes well! After church we're going to my parents for Thanksgiving dinner. We do it a week early every year so we can switch off with the in-laws. It works out perfect! So much to be grateful for this year, we are the luckiest!

















I was peeing my pants looking through the "changing" pictures in the car! hahaha! Wow what a funny moment! Such a fun night! Love you and Bakey!
ReplyDelete