Sunday, November 4, 2012

Happy Halloween

    Another week full of fun.  We celebrated Halloween in our new house for the first time.  We were so excited to see all the cute kids trick or treating in their costumes!

    Sunday night Blake and I went to Alpine care and had dinner with Grammy, Pres and Sandy.  She is looking better everyday!  Dinner was delicious and it was so fun to visit with her.  We stopped by Grandpa for a bit after.  He'd been with my mom for the evening.  We was using a walker and looked AMAZING!  He even had his old sense of humor back which was so much fun!  That night we went back to our house and watched The Walking Dead with Preston and Jamyn.  I tried to keep occupied with other things so I didn't get too nervous!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym.  When I got home we met DJ and Kelsi for dinner at Red Ginger.  That place is soooo yummy and so cheap!  We had a lot of fun with them!  When we got home we'd been "Boo'd", you leave a treat secretly at someone's house with a little poem and they have to do it back to 2 people.  Our secret friend made sure to leave a delicious sugar free treat I could enjoy too!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and ten went running after work.  I love running in this warm fall weather, it's heavenly!  When I got home I cooked like a mad woman because we were feeding the sister missionaries.  Heavenly father must have blessed me for feeding them because there wasn't a single kitchen disaster.....which NEVER happens to me!  They were the cutest girl and it was really fun!  I spent the rest of the night cooking away making treats for us to take to work and to "Boo" some friends.  Blake thought it was hilarious how excited his wife was to doorbell ditch treats, took me back to the good old high school days!

    Wednesday was Halloween, HOORAY, one of my favorite holidays for sure!  I went to the gym before worked and then went to work dressed up like a Hula Girl.  Yes I'm 24 and I still get ridiculously excited to dress up!  Work was crazy but a lot of fun!  I love that office so much!  
When I got home Blake and I cooked some delicious peanut chicken....inbetween doorbell rings.  We had quite a few trick-or-treaters and it was so fun to see all the cute kiddos!  It was a perfect evening!  We even got a special surprise at our door....these two adorable vampires.  Love my Boston and Easton!
Most of the traffic stopped around 9 and so we headed out to Nicole's for a bit to see the kids before they had to go to bed.  They got soooo much candy.  Someday when we have kids we may have to have them trick-or-treat in Draper they had lots of full sized candy bars, jackpot!  We stayed and chatted way past our bedtime because we were just having way too much fun!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrups and then went to a cycling class.  Those classes kill me but I love them sooo much after I'm done!  I went straight to a young womens meeting.  We still have a lot to plan and so it was a pretty long meeting, but I love that gals I work with so it was still really fun!  When I got home it was super cold outside and so Blake and I got in the hot tub.

    Friday I got to catch up on all my stuff around the house.  I met Whit at Sugar House park to go running, it was really fun.  I went home after and did some more laundry and cleaning and then met my mom at Costco.  She helped me pick out some cute decorations for my Christmas tree.  They are sooo cute and I can't wait til I can finally put up my tree!!  Blake was a bachelor that night and did a bunch of yardwork, he loves his yard!  I headed down to Orem for a bridal shower for Katie, one of my girlfriends that went to Africa.  As more parties are with that crew, it was a crazy night. Lindsi explaining her shower game....
 A relay race.  One person run with a toilet plunger between their legs....
 They run to the person on the other side that has a roll of toilet paper between their legs and thy have to grab the toilet paper without using their hands.  Ridiculous and great for some laughs!
 The next game was making dresses out of toilet paper.  Her is the bride to be getting all decked out!
 Our team hard at work on our model
 Katie opening gifts
 Part of the Africa Crew, love these ladies

    Saturday morning Whit, mom and I decided to do some training for our half marathon next month.  We ran from my mom's to Liberty Park and did a loop around there.  We ran 9.67 miles and had soooo much fun!  I love running and love the ladies in my fam even more.  Perfect way to start the day.  Blake went up to Rockport with Pop and Preston to do some more work on the road up at the lakehouse.  We met at his parents, rushed home to shower and headed back to Prestons.  We went to the U game with Pres and his friend Jason Pye.  It was perfect weather for a game.  The Utes killed Washington State and we had sooo much fun!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE going to the U games!
We hung out at Prestons after and Jamyn snuck this picture of us.....we were sooo sleepy!  Love snuggling my boy, this picture sums up how we spent about 50% our of dating life haha!
That night we went to dinner at the new Mexican restaurant at Jordan Commons called The Cantina with Pres, Jamyn, Sandy and Pres.  It was very yummy and fun to sit and laugh all night!

    Now we're just relaxing.  We got to sleep an extra hour, hooray for fall daylight savings!



No comments:

Post a Comment