Saturday, January 19, 2013

Kesha's Shower

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands.  He took us all out to lunch at Hires for Mandy's birthday, so fun!  After work I went to the gym for a bit.  That night Blake and I went to visit Mike, Alisha and Savy.  Alisha is still down for the count from her surgery so we brought dinner.  We got to try out our new racqulette maker (a german tradition, like fondue but WAY better).  rip that morning to Colorado.  I hate when he leaves me SOOO bad!

 Someone really loved our skookie dessert......
 This mischeivious face kept us laughing all night!
 It was so yummy and really fun to eat!  We met Pres and Jamyn after to hang out at Pres and Sandy's for a bit.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's.  My dad came to get his teeth cleaned and its always really fun to work on family!  I went to the gym after work and then my cute visiting teachers came over.  I feel so blessed to be in such an awesome ward.  Everyone is so kind friendly and make you feel so loved :) its the best!  I threw Sandy's famous green bean recipe together and took it over to a relief society activity.  It was a super fun activity.  Everyone brought easy dinner recipes and a sample for everyone to try.  We all stayed and chatted forever and I found some great new recipes to try....hopefully they're easy enough that I won't be able to screw them up!  While I was gone Blake had a date night with his BFF...aka Preston.  They went out to dinner and watched war movies, living the dream!  After Pres left Blake and I watched Bachelor, don't judge me for loving that show!

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's office.  Blake left for a work trip to Colorado that morning and I was so sad!  I hate when he leaves me.  I had my birthday lunch from Dr. Johansen at work.  We had barbacoa and it was delish!
 I went to the gym after work and then straight to young womens.  We did some fun crafts at the church, it was great!  That night my poor mom called me crying because my Grandpa had another seizure and had to go back to the hospital.  She and Grandma were there and had to watch, it was awful!  When I got home that night I did laundry and cleaned because I couldn't sleep without Blake being home.

    Thursday morning I went to the gym and then headed to Centerville to work a half day.  We had a birthday lunch for me, Kaylee and Steph (all of us have January birthdays).  I wanted to get a picture soooo bad but our patients got there before I got a chance dang it!  After work I met up with Rhonda and we went out to do some visiting teaching.  I love getting to know the sisters in our ward on a one on one basis!  After that I met up with some of the Africa friends for dinner at Blue Lemon.  It was lovely and we laughed our heads off!
   
    Friday I temped at an office.  Blake's second cousin also works there and it was super fun!  I feel so lucky because I really love what I do!  When I got home Blake was finally back from his trip.  I was SO happy and couldn't stop hugging him!  That night we met Pres and Jamyn for the perfect dinner.  Pizzeria Limone and Red Mango, doesn't get better than that!!

    This morning I went to the gym and then made some shower treats.  One of Kesha's best friends threw her a baby girl shower.  It was so much fun!  We are all dying to meet this sweet baby girl!!!!
 What would we do without awesome girlfriends?!? (This is her friend Jodie that threw the shower).
    Now I gotta hurry and pack my bags because in the morning I leave with my best friend for a girls birthday trip!!!!  Cali better watch out!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment