Monday I worked at Dr. Sands. I got a horrible bloody nose at work.....doesn't sounds like a big deal....unless you have a patient waiting in the other room and don't have time to take a break. The girls helped clean me up and shoved some cotton up my nose, as if a bloody nose isn't unpleasant enough in itself! I went to the gym after work and then met Blake at the house. We grabbed some take-out from Rumbis and went to Nicole and Mikkos. We played with the kiddos and watched The Bachelor. I am soooooo excited its finally back on! We stayed after and chatted forever and it was so much fun!
Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym. Blake and I had our temple date night that night. We grabbed dinner at Cafe Rio and then did a session at Jordan River Temple. It's always exhausting making time to get there, but we're always so glad we did! When we got home that night Blake had a major craving for crepes, so we used our racqulette maker and went to town! They were so yummy!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then worked at Dr. Johansens. That night I had young womens. I had the girls over to my house to play Telestrations and we had a ton of fun. Since Blake didn't wanna be the bachelor of the house while the ladies were there, he of course went to hold Eleni.....that boy loves to play with all the cute babies!
After young womens all the leaders had a little planning meeting. We have too much fun together and so we were at the meeting forever haha!
Thursday morning I didn't have to work at Dr. Dastrups so I went to the gym, ran errands and did stuff around the house. I took some treats over and visited with my girlfriend Alisha who just had a major leg surgery to take some metal appliances out. It was really fun to sit and chat for a bit and play with her adorable little girl! A wicked snow storm hit that night but one of my girlfriends from dental hygiene school, Brittany, had a baby shower in Orem. Ashlee and I packed up her cute babies and trekked out in the snow. It was a bit crazy weather but we were so glad we made it there for the shower. It was a Brick Oven and it was really fun to see Brittany. She is due anytime and is hardly showing, she looks amazing! Crazy how much life has changed since we graduated!
Driving home was a bit crazy too but thankfully we made it home safe and sound! Blake went to a Utah basketball game that night with Preston and they had so much fun!
Friday morning the snow was unreal! I was nervous to drive anywhere. I did more cleaning around the house. Later in the afternoon after the snow slowed down a bit I ran to the gym. I met up with my girlfriend Tanisha later and we did some sneaky birthday surprises for a friend. That night Nick and Kesha went on a date and so we got the boys. We had so much fun with them. We ate dinner and then played in the hot tub! They were in heaven and didn't want to get out!
Since we couldn't get them out of the warm water we made bets to jump in the snow, they thought it was awesome haha!After we finally got out we snuggled up in our jammies to watch a movie. We popped some popcorn and Easton ate 2 bags by himself haha that boys "yuvs" his popcorn!
I love those 3 boys sooo much! The boys slept great all night and didn't even wake up until 9:30!
Saturday morning my fam was all going up to our cabin in Oakley for Nick's birthday. Blake went to grab his parents suburban since the roads were still pretty snowy while I got the boys ready. We headed to Nick and Kesha's, loaded the snowmobiles and hit the road. It was super cold up there but we had a blast. One of our favorite things to do up there is ride the snowmobiles up the big hill and sled down. We did it over and over and the kids loved it.....unless they road with Aunt Whitney who always crashed and covered everyone in snow haha! Boston and Sadie are BFFs, so cute!
Sadie and her boyfriend Blake:)
We love our lives!
Spencer is the easiest baby and I just love that face so much!
He loved when Grandma pulled him around in his little sled!
Sadie having fun with cute Grandma
The tobagun we hook to the back of the snowmobile to ride up the hill.
Riding the zipline.......I struggled!
Kesha got this picture, I LOVELOVELOVE it!!
We had a blast playing all day until the sun went down and we started to get a bit chilly. We had a delicious lasagna dinner, played games and watched movies. We spent the night and everyone slept really well!
This morning we cooked a delicious breakfast and then went out to play in the snow some more. Blake and I went for a snowmobile ride together and then did some more sledding.
Even though the sun was out it was still pretty chilly, so after a few hours we all needed a hot chocolate break. We warmed up and has some lunch while Nick opened his birthday presents. I'm going to be out of town on Easton's birthday so we brought up his present to open too. We got him a left handed baseball mitt and he was in heaven. We started packing up and taking a load at a time back to the cars (we have to pack everything in on the sled because you can't drive cars in). It took a while but we finally hit the road around five. It was a perfect little weekend together with the fam. I love my brother so much and I'm so glad we were able to celebrate him at his favorite place in the world! Happy Birthday Nick, you're the best!











No comments:
Post a Comment