Sunday, February 17, 2013

Heli Skiing

    Sunday Blake and I went to visit Grandpa for a bit.  He's doing better but it's still hard to see him struggling with his memory so much.  After our visit there we headed to the hospital to get some snuggles with baby Payten.  The boys were there too and we all loved holding that sweet girl!


    Monday was my first day at my new job, Focus Dental.  I was super nervous but it went so well! I didn't think it was possible but I've found another amazing office that I feel totally at home at.  Everyone was so nice to me and I had a perfect first day!  After work I went to boot camp and it kicked my butt!  That night I met up with some girlfriends from hygiene school for a yummy Thai dinner.  It was fun to chat and hold Ashlee's sweet new babes!   When I got home Blake and I watched Bachelor.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens.  It was a late day at work so I didn't get to work out, I hate days like that!  I went straight to young mens/womens with Blake.  We took dinner up to a group of kids with cancer up at Gorgoza sledding park.  We underestimated the size of the group and so food was tight but everything worked out in the end.  We got in the hot tub for a bit before going to bed.

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to boot camp again.  That night we took Thai food out to Grammy with Preston and Jamyn.  It was fun to sit and chat with grammy.  She is doing so well, I can't believe how far she's come!  When we got home Blake gave me my Valentine's Day gift early because it was too big to try and hide.  He got me a beautiful bouquet and a sleeping bag for two! I've been wanting a double bag for so long and I can't wait to try it out soon!
    




    Thursday was Valentine's Day.  I had my second day at Focus Dental and it went really well again.  When I got home I went running and it felt so good.  Nothing makes you feel as good as a nice run!  When Blake came home from work we went to dinner at Epic.  The food was to die for and we had so much fun.  They had a musician there that made the night even that much better!  He even played one of our songs, Give In To Me. 


After dinner we met Pres and Jamyn at the theater to see Safe Haven.  I love me a good chick flick!  What a great Valentine's Day!

    Friday morning I went for another run.  I spent the rest of the day with Kesh and my sweet little Payten, o I love that little one!  She was even wearing the cute new outfit I got her!
 We had twiner leggings!
I ran some errands while Kesh and that baby took naps.  Later that night Blake and I took Cafe Rio over to their house and got some more holding time in.

    Saturday morning it was finally time for Blake and I's heli-skiing trip.  We bought it at a silent auction a few months ago and have been dying to go ever since!  It was a gorgeous day without a cloud in the sky.  The snow was amazing and we were in heaven.  Riding in the helicopter was half the fun!
You would not believe how small the areas were that the heli would land, it was incredible!
We tried to take a picture with the heli landing with us in it.......bad idea, that things kicks up some serious snow!!!
Finally got one together!
We had 8 people in our group and they were all awesome!
We were completely exhausted in the end but it was an epic day we will NEVER forget!!!
So sleepy.....
They had a private chef that made an amazing gourmet lunch at the end and mmmm it was tasty!
When we got home we got in the hot tub and had a nice relaxing night.

    This morning we had early meetings for church and now we're just getting ready to head to dinner at Lauren's.

No comments:

Post a Comment