Sunday, March 24, 2013

Babysitting....more babysitting....and even more:)

    So in case anyone was wondering we have the CUTEST nieces and nephews in the world.  Our favorite thing in the world is to play with them and we got lots of that in this week! 

   Last Sunday night we had dinner with my family.  Nick and Kesha had to go to a viewing that night and so we watched the boys.  We got in the hot tub and the boys were in heaven.  Blake put our Christmas light up around it and its kinda legit! 


    Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  I cooked a yummy dinner and snuggled up and had a nice night just the two of us.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym.  I went to the chiropractor after because my knee is still really bugging me.  We ran a few errands and then stopped by Pizzeria Limone for dinner.  We ran into some of my girlfriends from our ward, Cathy and Michelle.  We pulled a table right up and joined them for some good laughs!  I love those ladies!  Of course we had to go to Red Mango after and I loved it so much!  We ran a few more errands after and then had a lovely hot tub session before bed.

    Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then to work at Dr. Johansens.  That night we had young womens.  We went to see one of our cute girls, Aubrey, in Alice and Wonderland at the junior high.  She did an awesome job and it was super fun.
Blake and Pop had a boys night and replaced our broken disposal.  We got in the hot tub again for a bit before bed.

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  That night Blake and I had a date night at Pei Wei and went home for some hot tub time....we kinda like our hot tub:)!

    Friday I temped at an office, Dr Abrahams.  I was sad when I had to wake up super early but once I got to work I was SO happy I did it.  I love their office and the day flew by!  I did my grocery shopping on my way home, did some laundry and then went to the gym.  That night we met Blake's fam out in the middle of nowhere to see our cute nephew, Mikko's hockey game.  He's an amazing little hockey player and we were so proud of him!
 Playing with Pop while watching the game
 Everyone loves rides on Grammy's walker
We all went to dinner after at Old Spaghetti Factory.  Izzy worked her magic on us and we just couldn't say no when she asked for a sleepover.  Blake and her got in the hot tub while I got ready for bed and then Izzy and I snuggled up in my bed and watched a movie on the laptop while Blake watched ESPN.

    I woke up early in the morning and creeped out before anyone woke up to run to the gym.  When I got home Blake, Izzy and I went to the church to help clean the building.  When we got home we got in the hot tub.  We decided to go out to lunch after at Dasks.  We both decided it had been to long since we last saw Eleni and so we had to go visit and get our snuggle on!  She is the chubbiest and I can't get enough of her, she melts my heart!  We dropped Izzy and Blake off at Nana and Pops after.  Blake went to the NCAA tournament with Preston and Pop and Izzy hung-out with Nana until Jamyn picked her up for another sleepover.....these kids LOVE theirs sleepovers!  I got home and worked on my lesson for young womens and made some treats.  That night I watched Whit's kids.  Sadie delivered my treats for me and everyone fell in love with her.  Sadie wore her swimming suit all day long because she was so excited to come to my hot tub, haha I love that girl!  When we got home to my house we had and Easter egg hunt, made homemade pizza, hot tubbed and watched Hairspray.
 Sadie made a heart pizza but was too excited to eat it before I grabbed my camera.
 Even Spencer loved the pizza
I love those kids so much and we had WAY too much fun together!

    Sunday we went to church.  After church we got to tend Lola, Blake's cousin's baby.  She is the sweetest babe and we LOVE when we get to play!  She was an angel and we didn't wanna give her back.
We had dinner at Sandy's and then ran to my family's Easter dinner after.  So many cute babies at both houses, it's heavenly!  That night we went to a surprise birthday party for my cute friend Cathy Carr.  I adore her and it was so fun to party with her:)!

    Its been a busy week full of fun!  How lucky are we to have such a close family that we get to spend so much time with!  No question we have the cutest kids in our family and I love each one more than words can express!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment