Tuesday morning we got ready and then both headed off to work. After work I went for a run and it was gorgeous outside! Of course I had another night packed full of fun. I met some girlfriends, Kelsi and Em, for dinner at Pizzeria Limone. We had some lovely girl talk and it was a great night. I was SOOO excited when dinner ended because it was finally time to pick up my husband and I couldn't wait to see him! It was glorious to finally see that cute face! We got home pretty late and went straight to bed.
Wednesday I worked at Dr Johansens. After work I had to go to a CPR training. After a long day of work it was the last thing I felt like doing but I didn't really have another choice. It was a very long night. Blake went to go see Eleni and I was so jealous the whole time! When we finally got home we watched bachelor and then hit the hay.
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. While I was doing my situps I was staring out the window at Taco Bell and got a major craving. I don't remember the last time I ate there but it sounded so good haha. After eating it I remembered why I don't eat there.....my stomach was killing me the rest of the night. We had a nice hot tub session before heading to bed. I love having a hot tub!
Friday morning I went to the gym, did laundry and got our grocery shopping done. I spent the rest of the afternoon hanging out with my sweet baby girl Payten and the rest of their cute crew. It was so fun. Nothing like holding a baby!
Blake needed his baby fix too so he come over right after work. That night we met up with Nicole, Mikko and the kids at Murray Ice Skating Rink to ice skate. We had so much fun and the kids were in heaven! They even had skates small enough for Parker, he LOVED his life!
We can't get enough of our nieces and nephews!
Christian came along to join in the fun too!
The boys
Me and my Izzy Busy
The these Laitinen boys
We met Pres and Jamyn for dinner after at Longhorns and it was a perfect way to end the night.
Saturday morning I went to the gym. I headed to Orem after to meet up with some old friends from hygiene school. It's been a while since I'd seen most of them and so it was awesome catching up! They brought kids too and they were adorable and it was so fun to meet them.
I was lucky enough to have another reunion right after with some high school girlfriends. It was super fun to see all of them and hear what every is up to these days!What a fun day catching up with so many old friends! Blake had gone pheasant hunting with Preston, my brother Nick and some other friends and they had a lot of fun. We were both exhausted from our long week and so we took a power nap. When we woke up we cooked an amazing pad thai dinner and then fell asleep snuggling on the couch, my idea of a perfect night!
This morning we went to church and then to visit our cute new neighrbors that just moved in. Later tonight we're heading to Nicole's for Lauren's birthday dinner.





No comments:
Post a Comment