Monday I had the LONGEST day ever! I was at work at Focus Dental from 6:45 until 6. Luckily I love my job but wow I was exhausted when I was finally done! We also lucked out because Chick-Fila decided to cater lunch for us and it was mmmmm good! I don’t remember ever eating there before but I’m totally converted now! I went to the gym after work and came home to the sweetest husband with hot dinner waiting for me at the table! Lemon chicken pita with asparagus…..AMAZING! He takes such good care of his wifey:)! After a delicious dinner we soaked in the hot tub and then snuggled the rest of the night away.
Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansen’s and then went to the gym. When I got home I made homemade healthy alfredo and put it into a ravioli bake that turned out pretty yummy. We both had a major sweet tooth after, so we kidnapped the Zerns and made them join us for a Red Mango run. They finally had coconut yogurt back so I was the happiest girl in the world, GLORIOUS! Preston came over after and he and Blake watched Goldmember and I realized how many lines they’ve stolen from that movie. That movie definitely gives them the giggles! Blake decided it was time to drain and clean out the hot tub so he went to town and freshened it right up!
Wednesday I worked at Dr Johansen’s. It was Spring Break and so young men’s/women’s was extra early so I couldn’t make it but Blake was able to get off in time. They went downtown to feed at the homeless shelter, he said it was a really neat activity. I went to the gym after work and then met up with Kelsi for dinner at Cous Cous. I’m starting to realize how soon they will be leaving for grad school and I’m not very happy about it! I got a dinner to go for Blake. After he ate we soaked in our fresh and clean hot tub, so nice!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. I met up with my mom after for dinner at our fav, Little America. The spilt pea was glorious as always and it was fun to sit and catch up on life. I love my mom SO much! After dinner we stopped by to visit Grandma and pa at their new place. It’s a very cute little place and I think they’re doing pretty well there. Blake went to play rugby with some friends and then met me after at Grandma and pa’s. We stayed and visited for a while. Those two are the cutest little pair!
Friday morning I went to the gym. Blake was so excited because he had the day off, Good Friday. He called up some friend in the ward for a game of golf. He was SO pumped to get out his clubs finally! After the gym I went to a Dr appt for my knee. The appt super far away but the Dr, Dr Toronto, is the best and it totally worth the drive. Thank goodness nothing was too wrong with my knee. He gave me a shot of cortisone and said just a few days rest and I should be back running again in no time! When I got home I got ready for the night and then went to town deep cleaning the house. That night we went out with the Zerns. We got dinner at Charlie Chows which is for sure one of my favorite new places! We ate til we thought we were gonna pop and then headed to Keys On Main.
Those musicians are so amazing and we had a blast watching them. We all stayed up way past our bedtimes and were ready to fall over by the time we headed home!
Saturday morning Pres invited Blake to go golfing again and he was super excited! My man loves golf soooo much! I went to the gym and then ran a bunch of errands. It was so nice outside and I was in heaven! Blake met up with me while I ran the last of my errands and then we headed to the park for Nana’s Easter party. We had a little picnic and then the kids did a Easter hunt.
Showing off the goods to Grammy
Pop had to test the candy and make sure it was ok......
Hads is getting cuter by the minute and is SOOO proud of how she can stand by herself!!!
That smile melts me!!!!
YAY!
The boys played a nice game of rugby
All the babes love Grammy most!
Nana never misses a single detail, even all the adults got their favorite treats from the Easter bunny! When we got home we spent the rest of the night packing for our big scuba adventure……but not before leaving our mark on the Zerns beautiful lava rock:)…..we are so sneaky!These pics of my nieces and nephews were just too cute to not share! Perfect way to get in the Easter Spirit, Happy Easter everyone!














No comments:
Post a Comment