Last Sunday we went out to Nicole's to celebrate Lauren's birthday.
Our two cute babies are getting bigger by the minute and they are so cute I can hardly stand it!
Miss Eleni
Miss Hadley
BFF for life!
Can't get over this chubby body!
These two girls LOVE sleepovers more than any kids I've ever met! Everytime anyone comes to visit the first thing they ask is if you work in the morning.....they know that's the only reason they can have "creepovers". Randomly I had the next day off so I was stoked to have my girlfriends over! Blake wanted to watch the Walking Dead and so we made a bed in the office, popped popcorn and watch Horton Hears A Who. They are just to fun to hang out with!
Blake had to work in the morning but me and the girlies got to sleep in. I met up with Nicole to drop off the girls and then went for a run. I only made it half way through my run before my stupid knee started acting up. I had to walk home and was totally bummed! I met up with Alisha for lunch at Firehouse and it was fun as always. I did a few things around the house and practiced piano. It was a nice laid back day. I even got to do a few continuing ed courses for work. That night Blake and I met Preston and Jamyn at Nana and Pop's house for dinner. We got takeout from Pawits and ate while we watched the Bachelor finale......and booked our dolphin swim for the Caymens trip WOOTWOOT:)!!!!!!Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansen's and then went to the gym. My knee was still being dumb so I didn't to workout very hard. I met Blake after he got off and we went to the temple. I always love our temple nights!
Wednesday morning I went to my chiropractor to have my knee looked at. Hopefully they can fix it asap! I worked at Dr. Johansen's. Our AC was broken and so it was 80 degrees all day and I couldn't get home soon enough! That night my awesome sister in law Jamyn came to teach kickboxing/cardio ballet to my young women. It was SO much fun she's an awesome instructor. My new goal in life is to be as ripped as she is....and be half as coordinated, she's amazing!
Thursday I worked at Focus Dental and then went to the gym. The chiropractor said I was fine to bike but that was it. That night we had our cute new neighbors, The Zerns, over for dinner. They are so dang cute and we had a blast! I'm soooo excited to have fun new friends in the ward!
Friday I worked at Focus Dental again (once a month we work Friday instead of Monday). I went to the gym after. That night Blake and I decided to try Wing Nuts. After sitting for fifteen minutes without getting any sort of greeting/menu/water I was SO angry and so we walked out! We ended up going to our go-to place, Black Bear Diner. MUCH better choice, I was a happy girl again! On our way home we stopped by Blockbuster. It was closing and so they were clearing out all the movies for dirt cheap, we went to town!
Saturday morning Blake and I slept it and it was glorious! I went to the gym and he went to town on the yard. My husband LOVES yardwork and has been itching to get started. That afternoon we met up with Kath, Kesh and the kids for lunch at Zupas. The weather was too nice and so we decided to go to the park. The boys were in heaven!
Sweet baby Payten, we just love her!
That night mom and I met up with Whit and Sadie and we went to see one of my young women, Aubrey, in a play. We grabbed a quick dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings which wasn't quite as good as all the hype. Sadie loves musicals and loved every second of the play. Now she wants to be in a play!
This morning Blake and I went to a farewell for a kid from our home ward. We went back to our ward after for young mens and womens. Blake made a deal with the boys that if they'd memorize a scripture he make them pancakes. They did it, so we had a party at our house with all the boys. Because it was St. Patrick's Day I insisted the food be green! I just love holidays! Blake makes the BEST banan pancakes EVER!
We also made Sandy's famous Hootin' Annie pancake
Boys are hilarious and can't do anything normal haha. Blake decided the boys could only eat thepancakes if they caught them.......Benni-Hauna style! Now we're all giggling while we watch Goonies, a perfect Sunday afternoon!









No comments:
Post a Comment