Last Sunday Nicole had all of us over for dinner. It was a great night!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. Cathy Carr had a little neighborhood party out at her pool so we went and hung-out for a bit. We have the most fun neighborhood ever! Nicole and Mikko decided to give little Mikko 2 white labs for his birthday. Preston was so excited he couldn't wait so he picked up the puppies early and kept them at his house. We were SOOO excited we couldn't stand it so we had to hurry over and play with the puppies. We were all smitten immediately!!!
If I had a guarantee they'd stay this little forever I'd get a puppy tomorrow!!!!Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I went to the temple and did sealing. I love being in the temple with my husband so much! We got dinner after and then headed to the expo center to see the 24th of July floats. Lindsay and Scott helped with their ward float and so we went to see theirs. It turned out AWESOME! Eleni loved her float so much:)
Nana and Pop
Wednesday morning the boys got up bright and early and went golfing. Sandy, Jamyn and I met up and headed to Provo to meet the boys. We all floated the Provo River together. It was a chillier morning and the water was 46 degrees......brrrrrr!
After we all headed to Nicole's for Mikko's birthday.
Eleni and Hadley growing by the minute!
Present time!!! He got an awesome longboard!
He also got an awesome Harry Potter costume
Time for the BIG surprise........
We couldn't get enough of them!
Everyone wanted a turn holding them
Happiest boy ever! He named them Rocco and Bentley
His wish already came true!
Little snugglebugs!
Parks playing with his best buddy!
Tug-O-War
Even Eleni was in love!
Since we hadn't packed nearly enough into one day we headed to the Bees game with my family. For the 24th they do a big fireworks show and it's awesome!
Baby Payten LOVES to party with everyone!
GO BEES!
Thursday morning I went to the gym. I drove to Provo after and spent the day with Alisha. She is the craftiest woman and so she helped me make some awesome present for Lisa's baby that is coming soon! Savvy kept us VERY entertained all day!
I seriously struggle but thanks to Alisha's help everything turned out AWESOME!
We met the boys after and we all grabbed dinner at Malawis which in my new favorite restaurant! We took Savvy to run through the fountains after. I love this girl!
Alisha is prego with a little boy, due this Dec. She looks AMAZING and I can't wait to meet him. She is the greatest friend and I adore her!
Friday morning I went to the gym and ran some errands. I got to watch Payten for a bit in the afternoon and she was a doll. She makes me a little baby hungry.......ahhh I could eat up those yummy arms!
When Blake got home from work. We packed up and headed to his parents. We met up with Preston, Jamyn, Bethany and Andy to go camping at Rockport. We got to the lake, set up camp and then went on the boat. All us girls were wussy and didn't wanna get all wet before the cold night set in. Pres and Blake are both hard core and got right in. Blake is the best boarder!
The Sunset was amazing........love this boy!
Once it got dark we headed back to camp for dinner. We made tin foil dinners and they were TASTY!
Nick and Kesh happened to be camping that same night at the camp site down the road so they stopped by for a bit too! Their cute kids kept us entertained all night! Easton sounds like the chipmunk Theodore and so everything he says makes us giggle!
What a cute fam!
All the kids love Blake the most
We wanna steal these cute kids and have them all to ourselves!
None of us slept super well because it was super windy but its all good. In the morning even though it was super cloudy the view from our campsite was stellar!
We attempted going boating but a big old rainstorm hit. We put up tarps and waited it out. We listened to tunes and chatted, it was actually really fun!
Lisa and Logan met up with us and I was the happiest! Logan, Pres and Blake went out on the surf boards together.
Whoopsies Blake
Blake decided to try knee boarding
We decided Lisa and baby girl needed a turn!
She was awesome, baby girl's first time surfing woot woot!
Wipeout!
Her tummy is finally popping out and she look sooooo cute! I need baby girl to hurry up and get here!
Since I was already in I made Bethany come play next!
The water was super choppy but we still did it!
We stayed up until late afternoon and then we headed into Park City. We had lunch at a cute little Mexican place. We found out Grammy wasn't doing very well so we headed over to the hospital so Blake, Pres, and Preston could give her a blessing. She ended up having to have get a pacemaker that night. She seems to be doing a lot better now. Blake and I were exhausted so we had a lazy rest of the night.This morning I taught Sunday school for the 12-13 yrs olds and Blake had to teach young mens, so it was a busy but great day!





















No comments:
Post a Comment