Last Sunday we had my whole family over to celebrate my mom and grandma's birthdays (my mom was born on her mom's birthday). It was fun finally having a house big enough to handle the whole family. I love these 2 women so much and I'm so grateful to have them in my life!
The big celebration for my mom was our Cabo trip so we framed our favorite family picture from the trip for her.When it comes to moms there is not another like mine. She never ceases to amaze me with all she fits into one day.....4 am morning 6 mile run, working full time, caring for her dad who's health hasn't been well for a while now, being the best grandma in the world, a million calls from her chatty daughters, and constantly serving those around her. She is my hero and I hope to be half the mom she is someday!
Monday I worked at Focus. It was October 7th, mine and Blake's 3rd anniversary. It's hard to believe it's been 3 years!!!!! That was the best day of my life and I still can't believe he's really mine forever! How I ever scored a boy this amazing is beyond me but I thank the heavens everyday!
Oct 7 was also the day this cute couple got married......
President and sister Monson......so the day must be destined for great couples:) I hope we can have a marriage as wonderful as them! As I was busy working I got a delivery:
I may have teared up a bit, gosh I love that sweet boy. His card said thanks for changing my stars (that is something he'd always say to me when we were dating......except that I was lucky he changed my stars haha) Most gorgeous bouquet ever! That night after work we headed to a nice romantic dinner at Cheesecake Factory.We went mainly because they have sugar free cheesecake that is to DIE for! Since I never get dessert it was extra delicious!
They ever decorated our plate cute, what a perfect night!
We were both in withdrawels from Eleni and so we had to swing by and say hi after. Gosh I love that sweet girl!Tuesday I worked at Johansen's and then went to the gym. After we met Blake's parents at their storage garage to grab some furniture they've been storing in their. Since we are the both the babies of the fam we get lots of hand-me-downs. Our families have awesome taste and so we LOVE everything they let us use!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym before work and then worked at Dr. Johansens. That night was ward temple night. We still don't know many people in the ward so we don't even know if we were for sure in the right group haha but we still went and had a great time being there.
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night one of Nicole's friends came to our house and helped us figure out how to decorate our house. She did an amazing job and our house is looking more and more like a home!
Friday morning I went to the gym, did some cleaning around the house and then headed to Provo. I met up with Alisha for lunch. He cute tummy is starting to show and I LOVE it. If baby Preston looks anything like his cute sister Savannah we are in for a treat!! It was Savy's birthday so I got her this cute jacket and she was in love because it was pink!
Me and Savy are BFF and Alisha sent me this picture after we said goodbye. Not gonna lie it might have made me a little happy, I LOVE that we have so much fun together:)
I went to see Lisa after and play with sweet baby Haven. I still can't believe my best friend has a baby but I love her and cannot get enough of her cute face! The time flew by and before I knew it I'd been there 4 hours....whoopsies!
That night we headed to the Swenson's and we drove to Bear Lake with them and another couple. Blake was soooo pumped for that trip!
Saturday morning the boys made us a yummy breakfast to start the day off right!
After breakfast we went to shoot guns. Blake has a minor obsession with gun, I'm slowing learning to like them.
Target practice
Happiest boy ever!
Suns out guns out!
We shot pumpkins and it was AWESOME!
Double fisting it, hardly happy at all......
We went for a ride after. They have the best horses and it was such a blast riding!This is Randall, he and his wife brought their cute baby June. She was such a great baby the whole trip. She even came riding and was awesome!
Love this boy!
We came home and had a delicious dinner and then snuggled up on the couch while we watched 8 Seconds, best movie ever.
Sunday morning we had another great breakfast, did a little cleaning and then went for another ride.
The leaves were amazing!
There is nothing Blake loves more than riding. He was in heaven the whole trip. We love Eric and Aubrey and are so glad they invited us, we're already counting down until our next trip. We drove straight home to Eleni's blessing and 1st birthday. How has a whole year gone by since this sweet baby girl joined our family?!?!This was a picture from her party with the Breinholt side but it was too cute not to share!!!
We love our baby Eleni!!!
Lindsay and her cousin Angie had these sweet girls (Eleni and Lola) the same day. They are total opposites but both completely melt me!
Cake time!
Showing Grammy her cool presents!
Another fun week full of fun, we are the luckiest:)!




















No comments:
Post a Comment