This last week we were able to spent 7 of the most glorious days together with our family (Scott side) in Cabo. Every minute was heavenly and our only complaint was that it went WAY too fast! Here's a peak into our adventure.......
Ready for takeoff!
Always eating treats.....yummy oreos while waiting for the rental cars
Finally made it to Club Cascadas and went straight to our favorite restaurant.... the pool WOOT WOOT!
They have a swim up bar you can order food at and eat right in the water......its de beeeeeest!
The ocean is soooo warm this time of year!
We can't get enough of their chips and salsa so we ordered mass quantities to our room daily to enjoy in our private h-tub!
Kath thoroughly enjoying her book.....I think she read 3 pages the entire trip
This boy loves his momma!
Our beach
1st night fiesta
We had a dance party after!
Me and madre's morning gym session, Spencer helping Grandma stretch
Epic tennis matches
My man is the champ
doubles partners
Water aerobics
Half priced sushi day, the best!
Pool fun!
These two LOVE their pina coladas and daquiris!!!
catching waves in the ocean
our h-tub
Blake makes the BEST smoothies in the world!
The beds are the cutest!
Family photo at Lovers Beach
A guy at the beach brought his pet iguanas and let us get pictures
Spencer was NOT a fan....
Blake and I rode a kayak to the beach
Everyone else rode a glass bottom boat over
Back to the pool
Dinner at the Marina
The classic gold man that is ALWAYS there!
Surf and Turf for everyone
The kids played hard all day and crashed hard every night
Picnic at Chilleno Bay
We celebrated our 3rd anniversary in Cabo (almost, it's really on the 7th but we wanted to celebrate it at the beach)
3 years with the cutest boy ever, I'm the luckiest!!!!
We fed the fish while we snorkeled and there was SOOOO many fish, it was awesome!
Nick got bit on his nipple by a fish......Kesha said its about time he knows how bad breast feeding hurts haha!!!
Tennis pros in training
The only day that had a bit of a damper was when Boston and I got super sick (still not sure if it was a bug or heat stroke or from swallowing ocean water). We both had a day full of belly aches and puking, no fun! Luckily it only lasted one day!
Santa Maria
Learning how to blow glass at the glass factory
They made an elk for us since we're from Utah. Blake and I bought some cups like the ones in our hotel. I've wanted them forever and I'm soooo happy!
Last day of kids club
Sadie getting her braids
We were walking down the beach and they told us a bunch of turtle eggs (150 eggs) had hatched and they were releasing the babies into the ocean. We got to help put them on the beach. They were so small and cute, it was awesome!!!
It was impossible to keep this boy's face clean haha!
We had a date night the last night at our hotel's restaurant. We ate with our toes in the sand right next to the water, absolutely dreamy!
The boys got shark necklaces and glasses.......ummmm can you say stud muffins!?!
I was sooooo sad to leave Mexico. It was a perfect week that couldn't have been better. The only thing that made it bearable was knowing I was coming home to this.......
My best friend Lisa finally had her baby Thursday Oct, 3 (the day we came home). We got home at midnight so I had to wait until Friday to go visit. Baby Haven Sara Warner was 9 lbs and is absolutely perfection!
She already loves her Aunt RyRy!
I ended up being at the hospital almost 5 hours because I just couldn't get enough of that cute snuggle bug! I still can't believe my best friend is a momma! What a lucky baby girl to get such an amazing mom! I seriously can't wait for all the fun memories ahead and watching this sweet baby girl grow up!












































No comments:
Post a Comment