Sunday, October 27, 2013

Grammy Birthday and Halloween Fun

    Wednesday was day 2 after surgery and I was still feeling pretty good, better than I'd expected!  My day was relaxing but I don't stay still for long without going crazy.  My sweet neighbor across the street got me lunch at Kneaders and visited for a while.  It was soooo nice to have some company!  I couldn't wait for Blake to get home from work!  That night we went to Tsunami with the Miller fam for Grammy's birthday.  She turned 87 and is still a total firecracker.  She keep us on our toes and is so fun to chat with!  
Cute Macie made Grammy this card all by herself!
Ladies picture
 Eleni's new trick, ask her how old she is.....1, it is the CUTEST!
 The Cram sisters, Grammy and her 2 sisters Lenae and Deanna
 I really didn't know if I'd feel up to going but I was feeling great and I'm so glad I was able to come and celebrate with everyone!

    Thursday morning I told Blake I could not stand one more day home alone so he was nice enough to take me to work with him.  It felt like go to work with daddy day haha, bless my heart!  They have an awesome break room where I got to watch movies and take naps.  We went to lunch at Blue Lemon and then he took me to Lisa's, she lives pretty close by his office.
 I got to snuggle this sweet girl the rest of the day and it was glorious!
 Best activity to make you feel all better.....
Blake had some flag football games that night but I was worn out from being out and about all day so I stayed home during his games.

    Friday morning I was soooooo excited because it was finally time to take off my bandages.  I cannot even explain how good it felt, FREEDOM!  I had a pretty relaxed day.  That night we went to Lauren's to decorate sugar cookies.
Chase came straight from football practice.  He took his jersey off and flexed and told me I could take a picture if I wanted haha, this boy is definitely gonna be a heart breaker!!!
 Macie wanted to show me her costume
 Chase in his costume with Hadley
 Cookie time
 Tay had a super looser tooth
 I showed him how to wrap floss around it and pull so it would pop out, works evertyime!
 More cookies
 After the kids went to bed we headed to Fashion Place and met up with Pres, Jamyn, Nicole and Mikko.  We walked around the mall for a bit and then had dinner at Cheesecake Factory.  It was such a fun night but my knees were aching pretty bad when we got home.

    Saturday morning we slept in and then my hubby went to town cleaning so we decided to take some pics now that the house is decorated.....
Kitchen
 Family/TV room, we love the open feel of this house
 Guest Room
 Guest Bathroom, there are 2 other storage rooms upstairs but since they're just for storage right now we haven't really decorated them much.
 Master bedroom
 Master bathroom, we're still missing our hot tub at the old house but at least we have a fun jetted tub!
 The closet, definitely one of my favorite features!
 More of our bathroom
 We went to Pres and Jamyn's for the rest of the afternoon.  We got take out form Village Bakery (which is probably my favorite new place) and watched the Utah Game.  The boys were very sad after so we got Red Mango to make us feel better.  We headed to my parents after to hang out with the kids while they painted pumpkins.
 ......and ate marshmellows haha
 Sweet Payten is ALWAYS smiling!!!
My knees were hurting more than they ever had and the bruises were starting to show up.

    This morning we got to go to our ward.  We're getting to know more and more people every week and starting to feel more and more at home.  We had dinner at my parents and it was really fun.  My knees are still hurting pretty bad so going back to work this week should be interesting!  On a happy note, Kesha got the kid's picture taken for Halloween and it is pretty much the cutest picture ever!!!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


No comments:

Post a Comment