Monday I worked at Focus. We had a full hour for lunch.....which you can only appreciate if you work in a dental office. So we decided to have a lunch date at the mall. I had Edo and it was soooo yummy!!
After work I went to the gym. I ran to the grocery store on my way home and then we spent the rest of the night getting our Christmas cards ready to go.
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen and then had rehab for my knee. I’m getting better everytime but I can’t wait for this dumb thing to be over with! It was still a pretty crappy night out so we stayed in again.
Thursday I worked at Focus. I got off early so I got to play with Eleni. She is the happiest child and is clapping and kicking her legs nonstop!!!
She was SO cute and we had a blast together! After her nap we headed to Festival Of Trees to watch Macie’s dance performance. We barely missed her performance but the rest of the fam including Blake met us there and we looked around at all the pretty trees. I love festival of trees!
The kids loved all the fun games there!
Macie looked so cute in her dance outfit!
Talking to an elf on the phone, they thought it was the coolest thing ever!
Our attempt at getting a picture of everyone with Santa....what is it about Santa that terrifies every child haha?!?!
Nana and Pop telling us what they want for the family this year.....
We all went to dinner after at Bonsai, definitely one of my favorites!! We started the birthday celebrations for Pop that night, Happy Birthday Pop we love you!!
When the guy threw the shrimp into people's mouths Parker actually caught his! He was in total shock at first but then once everyone clapped he thought it was the greatest thing EVER!
Friday morning I went to piano and then to the gym. I spent the rest of the afternoon with Grandma at her place. We had a lovely lunch, it was really nice. She is doing so well, I’m so glad we found such a wonderful place for her to be. It’s still really strange to see her without Grandpa at her side. When she ate her ice cream she said how much Grandpa used to love ice cream. I couldn’t hold back the tears, still can’t believe he really is gone. It’s amazing with her dementia she hasn’t forgotten Grandpa is gone. That night Blake and I had both our work Christmas so we had a major juggling act. We had to leave his early and arrived late for mine, but we were able to make it work. His was at Thanksgiving Point, they rented a theater and had everyone’s families come watch Frozen. My party (for Johansen’s office) was at Epic.
The Johansen crew
The ladies
This guy is a saint for putting up with all this estrogen!
Both our work parties were super fun!
Saturday morning was another freezing cold day. I slept really crappy so I finally decided to just get up and go to the gym even though it was pretty early. When I got home Blake and I watch a movie by the fire. We spent the rest of the afternoon deep cleaning our house, it felt so good when we were done! We ran a few errands and then went to dinner at Black Bear Diner. That was always one of our favorites when we lived in Sandy and it felt good to be back. We got to watch Lola the rest of the night. She was so cute and giggled the whole time, I can’t get enough of that cute face!!
This morning we woke up to another grundle of snow. We just got home from church and are getting ready to head to Grandma D's Christmas party at the Wellington.









No comments:
Post a Comment