Last Sunday we celebrated Pop's birthday. So fun to celebrate this sweet man we all love so much!!! Chase and Taylor picked out this shirt special for Pop, they were SO excited!!
Row Row Row Your Boat!
Happiest girl:)
Lauren brought the Jelly Bean game........it was very scary! You spin and whatever color it lands on you have to eat. Each color has a normal flavor like peach and a disgusting flavor like barf. When you pick you don't know if you got the normal or gross one........
Risky business!
I got barf.......
The kids loved the game haha!
Nana's turn
Eleni tried one and loved it, we still don't know if it was a good or bad one!
For dessert Nana made waffles. Eleni was in heaven!!
So was Parks!
Gingerbread House time
The kids were having laundry basket races
It was a really fun night with the fam!Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night we had our friends from our old ward, Bryce and Jen, over for dinner. Bryce also served in Germany so we made racquelette and it was delish!!! It was so good to see them again!
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. Blake and I did some Christmas shopping that night and then got dinner at Pei Wei.
Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. That night we went to do sealings with our ward. I always love our temple nights so much!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I went to Provo to see Mike and Alisha's new baby. We were supposed to take dinner to them last week but that huge storm hit so we had to postpone. It was so fun to see their cute family. Their new little guy, Preston, is to die for. Their little girl Savy has the cutest personality and is so fun!! It was such a great night!!
Friday I went to the gym and then did the usual Friday jobs around the house. That afternoon I went to the Dickens Festival with the girls and kids in my fam. We had a blast! This was the first year they've moved it to South Towne Expo Center and it actually turned out super cute! The kids were all really good the whole time! Love these angels!
They got to decorate sugar cookies and Spencer was in heaven! That boy loves ANYTHING sweet!!
I had the brilliant idea of taking a picture with these giants.......Spencer was NOT a fan of the idea.....
I always love doing Christmas activities to get in the spirit! After we finished I met up with Blake and we went to dinner at Macaroni Grill with Preston and Jamyn. Life has been so crazy and busy that we haven't had time to have a date night with the 2 of them in ages so it was really fun hang out and chat all night!Saturday morning I went to the gym and then Blake and I made Costco and grocery store runs and then grabbed lunch at DP Cheesesteaks. I hadn't either there before but it was to die for!!! We went home after and snuggled up to watch a movie. That night we grabbed dinner with his parents and Preston at Cowboy Grub. The boys went to the Utah BYU basketball game. I spent the rest of the night with my parents. We went to see the luminaries at the graveyard. It was stunning! We tried to find Grandpa's stone, but it was really difficult because they were all covered in snow. We uncovered about 10 when suddenly I saw my potato chip bush......yes my potato chip bush! The potatoes were gone but the rest was still there and right on top of his stone.
We uncovered it and stayed for a while enjoying the beauty of all the luminaries. It was really neat! We grabbed some ice cream on our way home and then hung-out together at their house until Blake got back. He had to stay for a while and play with Payten. She is at the cutest stage right now and is so fun to play with!!
This morning we went to the Christmas Concert at the Conference Center with Pres and Sandy. Getting tickets was definitely more of an ordeal than we had anticipated but luckily we got in and it was amazing! We enjoyed every second of it!














No comments:
Post a Comment