Monday, December 23, 2013

Christmas PAR-TAY!!

    Christmas is creeping up right before my eyes!  I love this season and don't want it to ever end!  We had plenty of chances this week to soak up the magic of this season:)!

    Monday I worked at Johansens and then met the fam for Izzy and Meredith's dance performance.  They were by far the cutest ones up there!!
 We all went to dinner after at Brio.  Taylor is loosing teeth like crazy right now and this one popped out during dinner!
 Everyone loves uncle Blake!
 Two peas in a pod, Macie and Izzy

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then got to spend the night with 3 of my favorite kiddos, Boston, Easton, and Payten.  They were so cute all night and we had so much fun together!!

    Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to physical therapy for my knees.  I feel like I've plateaued and things aren't progressing as fast as I'd like which is super frustrating.  I was exhausted after therapy so Blake and I relaxed the rest of the night.

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  I headed to Whit's after and played with her and the kids for a bit.  That night we went to dinner at Olive Garden and to see The Nutcracker with Sadie, Whit, my mom and Eddie's mom.  We had so much fun and the show was amazing!  The music always brings back so many memories!!

    Friday I worked at half day at Focus and then we had our work party at Asian Star.  This party is legendary and didn't disappoint this year!  I am soooo lucky to work with so many fun people!
I got this beauty but it was quickly stolen away from me....
 "THE DUKE"
 This is what I ended up with.......keeping it classy
 Dr Duke got a nice pair of skates
 Aubrey got some toilet paper and a gift card to Taco Bell, the perfect combo
 Belly button lint anyone?!?!
 some EXTREMELY large and in charge panties....
 Love these guys!
 Later that night we met up with the Miller fam downtown.  We grabbed dinner first at Nordstrom Cafe and then went to see the lights.
Parks hanging out with dad
 Laitinen Fam
 The gang
 Sliding on the ice, Parks was in heaven!
 Nana and Pop with the kids
 Love this boy!!
 The kids LOOVED the candy windows

    Saturday morning Blake and I ran a few errands and then met up with my fam.  We went to see Frozen and then to see the lights for round 2!
Spencer was in heaven.....probably because he had a cookies, that boy LOVES his sweets!
 Blake did some serious 4-Wheeling with Spencer and he laughed his head off
 Sadie and Boston
 Easton was not wanting his picture taken haha
 Scott fam minus Whit and Eddie
 Joseph Smith Memorial Building
 We went back to the house after to warm up, eat dinner and do presents.  Payten loves to sit with Great Grandma!
 So excited for presents!!!
 Payten is such a good helper!
 Christmas jammies!

    Sunday was a busy day full of fun!  We went to Blake's boss, Troy's, baby blessing.  It was really neat.  After we went to the extended Scott Family party.  We don't see that side of the fam very often so it was great to see everyone!  We went straight to the Corey family (Sandy's side) party after.
I played some Christmas music after we enjoyed an amazing dinner!
 The cute kids sang jingle bells for us, cutest ever!
 Eleni and Jack can you please stop growing up?!?!
 The Corey Sisters
 Trav showing off his super cute sweater:)

    Today I didn't have to work so I got to sleep in with Blake and it was heavenly.  I went to the gym and then spent the rest of the day running errands and cleaning the house.  Blake wasn't feeling good so he got off a little early and we laid low around the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment