Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I went to dinner at Brio with his bosses and their wives. It was such a fun night, they're the best! I'm so grateful Blake is able to work with such amazing guys that treat him so well and make work such a fun place to be! After dinner we headed to Nicoles to watch the Bachelor Finale. Although none of us were huge fans of this season we still love getting together to watch it and make fun of everyone on it haha.
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I grabbed Costa Vida and then headed to little Mikkos hockey game. I used to think that the Olympic Oval was out in the middle of nowhere......now it is right in our backyard so it's super convenient for us when he plays out there!
Parks playing with Uncle Blake
Our all-star, this kids is a major stud!
Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. Blake called me on the way home and said he had a big surprise. When I got home he showed me the surprise his bosses got him.....
They got us the BOB jogging stroller I've been dying for, we are sooo lucky! I still can't believe I really have one!!!
That night we made homemade pizzas and relaxed around the house.Thursday I didn't have to go to work because it was the Utah Dental Convention. Most every dental person in the states attends (hygienists, assistants and doctors) because its a fast easy way to get your continuing education credits. I always really look forward to going because it's a chance to see all my old hygiene friends and catch up on life. You also run into a bunch of friends from previous jobs and such. The classes were great but as usual lunch was the best part haha! A bunch of friends from school all met up and went to Blue Lemon. It's amazing how much life changes for everyone from year to year!
Love these ladies!
That night Blake and I went to dinner at Hires and then to Laurens to pick up her totes of old baby cloths. Jamyn and I are so lucky because we get the cutest hand-me-downs from our awesome sister-in-laws!
Friday I had UDA again. This time our friends went to Cheesecake Factory in between. It was another great year of UDA and so fun catching up with everyone! That night we met Pres and Jamyn for dinner at California Pizza Kitchen and it was delicious! We all headed back to our house after and Jamyn and I sorted through all the baby cloths while the boys watched a war movie. It was overwhelming and took forever but I can't wait to see my little girl in some of those cute outfits!!!
Saturday morning Blake helped me finish sorting through the last of the boxes and then I headed to the gym while he went to the Utah vs Cal rugby game. We met up after at Fashion Place Mall. Cute Chase went to the rugby game with Blake and wanted to hang with us the rest of the night. We were tending Payten and he was such a great helper while we shopped!
This boy loooves his hats! He wanted us to to take a picture to send to his mom because they were buy one get one 1/2 off!!!
He kept Payten smiling nonstop
After a long day of shopping we headed to Laurens and had dinner with the fam. The kids were in heaven playing with Payten and she loved all the attention! I can wait to watch our little girl playing with all her cute cousins!
This boy is the baby whisperer and babies melt in his arms!
She loved just hanging with the boys watching a movie
She stared at Trav forever and wouldn't break eye contact. Finally she fell asleep staring into his eyes haha
Today we're just lounging and getting ready for church. It was another great week!









I'm so sad I wasn't there! You all look awesome and I missed you so much. I'm so so so excited that you get to have a beautiful baby girl (of course she'll be beautiful, its you sista!). I hope we can do something as hygienists this summer. Woot.
ReplyDelete