Last Sunday we had a bunch of the Africa friends over to our house for a BBQ and it was so fun! I can't believe it's been 6 years since we all lived together in Africa, wow time flies! Although we couldn't have everyone :( we still had a great time!
Aren't we so cute.....
I adore these ladies so much!!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I cooked a yummy pork chop dinner and hung out at the house.
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. When I got home from work my cute visiting teacher stopped by for a visit. My mom cam by that night. I made pad thai for all of us and then she helped me brainstorm nursery ideas.
Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to dinner with some of our old Johansen crew. Chels was in town from Colorado so it gave us the perfect excuse to get together! Chels is also pregnant and is due 4 days after me, so crazy! We had dinner at Spaghetti Factory and it was so fun catching up with everyone!
Cute Chels bought this outfit for the babe, ahhhh I'm obsessed!!!!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then had to skip the gym because the dumb Comcast guy "was coming"......after 2 hours I found out he came but I didn't even have to be home, so annoying! That night we got take-out with Pres and Jamyn at Wild Zuchinni and then went to Blake's boss's house to watch March Madness. We had so much fun with everyone!
Friday I went to a dental hygiene conference with Ash and Christy. They did a great job with the conference. I ran to the gym after I got home. That night we had Eric and Aubrey over for dinner. I made a white lasagna and we had so much fun with them! They are the best!
Saturday morning I went to the gym and Blake went to Park City to play in a rugby tournament with Pres and some old rugby friends. They won and had so much fun! After he got back we headed to Buy Buy Baby to register. We had sooooo much fun! We were there forever but I loved every second of it. It's still crazy to think there will be a sweet little girl using all these fun things we registered for! Ahhh I can't wait! After we finished we headed over to dinner Pei Wei. We were both exhausted when we got home!
Now we're just relaxing at home and getting ready for church.

WHAT YOUR PREGNANT??? I am seriously so excited for you guys! Honestly, the things I have missed out being out of the blogging world. Congrats, you will be great parents and if you think you love your nieces and nephews just wait until she arrives. It's the best thing in the whole world!
ReplyDelete