Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Happy Birthday Lauren

   Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  That night Blake and I met his boss and his cute fam for dinner at Wild Zuchinni.  They have the cutest kids on the planet and it was super fun.  We went to their house after to watch Bachelor.  I got to hold their sweet baby girl while we watched and I was in total heaven! Ah I can't wait to snuggle my little love!!!!

    Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  The night I went to Old Spaghetti Factory with some hygiene friends for a continuing ed class.  It was a great class and fun to see everyone.

    Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  Blake and I went to dinner at Apollo and then hung-out at his parents until everyones flights came back from Florida.  They were late flights so it was a long night but we were so happy to see everyone!

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  There was a consignment sale for baby stuff that I stopped by for a bit but it was pretty picked over by the time I got there.  Blake and I were exhausted from the late night so we just had a lazy night around the house and it felt so good!

    Friday morning I went to piano and then to my doctors appointment.  I get so excited for my appointments.......except the getting on the scale part haha!  I always love getting to hear my little girls heartbeat!  After the appointment I headed to meet my girlfriend Alisha and her cute kiddos for lunch at Zupas.  I love her and always have fun catching up!  I headed to Laurens after and watched her kids while she ran some errands.  They are the cutest and I always have so much fun with them!
Hadley LOVED going for rides on the go kart with Tay Tay
Happiest girl!
That night Blake and I started brainstorming ideas for the nursery.  We had a BBQ and Blake made my favorite, pineapple chicken.....it is to die for!  Between the two of we ate an entire pineapple, mmmm Costco always has the best produce!

    Saturday morning I woke up and couldn't stop crying.  I had a dream about Grandpa D and it seemed soooo real.  We were having a BBQ at my moms.  He was there but he was perfect again (no memory problems or pain).  He was so excited we were having a baby.  I told him what I was naming the baby and that I wanted the middle name to be after him and he was so excited and happy.  It was such a great dream but I was sad when I woke up and remembered that it was only a dream.  I still miss him so much and wish he could meet my little girl but I know he was the one that sent this sweet girl down to our family.  It was so nice outside and I was dying to do something outside!  I called Whit and we headed to Liberty Park to go rollerblading.....yes I said rollerblading haha!  I know its a dorky thing to do but it is my favorite thing EVER!  We pushed Spencer in the stroller and it was heaven!  I've got major spring fever!  I plan on doing that a lot this summer!  We headed to Zupas after for lunch and met my cousin Les there.  My mom and her siblings were at another table trying to figure somethings out with my grandparents house etc.  After lunch we all headed to Grandma's house to clean things out.  There are so many great memories in that house and with all their things. We cried and laughed a lot!  I got to take a few little sentimental things and I got some fun decorations for the baby's room!  That night we surprised Lauren at Market Street for a birthday dinner with just adults.  It was such a fun night and the food was to die for.  I love Lauren so much and I'm so grateful to have her for a sister in law.  She is the most self-less woman and is such a great example to everyone around her.  I hope I can be half the mother she is someday!  We all stayed and laughed and talked forever, such a great night!

    Sunday we went to church and then headed to Sandy's for a birthday dinner for Lauren.
The cute birthday girl
 We left the cake unattended while we opened presents and a little friend found it.....
Hadley loving her life and her cake!
 As usual the kids all wanna be with Uncle Blake.  They were watching motorcycles and were glued to the phone!
 Boys love their motorcycles!
Another great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment