Sunday, March 2, 2014

Girls Weekend

    Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  That night I went to dinner at Cafe Rio with a bunch of my Africa girlfriends.  Lots has changed since our last dinner....1 has had a baby and 4 of us are pregnant, so crazy!!!  Love those girls so much!

    Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym.  That night we grabbed dinner with Sandy and Pres at Applebees and then went to Hale theater with them to see Les Miserables.  They always do an amazing job and this was no exception, WOW!!!!  I love that story so much and they did a phenominal job!

    Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  That night we went to Blake's championship flag football game and they won!!!!! Love my awesome athlete! He is the best!!! The only thing that could have made the win better was having his brother there, Preston wasn't able to make the game and they really missed him!  
Here are the champs!
 Blake's last championship game win was the first time we hung out (the YSA boating activity).  I joined him and his fam for dinner at El Chihuahua after.  I was wet and cold after boating and so Blake let me borrow his championship shirt he'd won that day to stay warm.  I still have it and it reminds me of the day my stars were changed:)

    Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  After Blake got off work we went to the temple, last day of the month haha cutting it close!  It was wonderful as always.  We went out to Zupas after for dinner.  We spent the rest of the night snuggling by the fire catching up on the Bachelor.

    Friday morning I went to the gym and then my cute visiting teachers came over.  So grateful to have cute women like to make me feel so welcome in the new ward!  I packed an overnight bag and headed to meet my mom, grandma, Whit, Kesh and the kids for lunch at Apollo.  Blake went on a boys trip snowmobiling with Nick and Eddie so all us girls decided to have a girls weekend (but Kesh headed to Vernal that night to see her fam because she doesn't get the chance to make it up there often).  After lunch my mom and I went to Pottery Barn and scoped out all the fun things for a nursery!  That night we went to the Utah gymnastics with Whit and her kids.  The kids were in heaven and it was so fun!
Go utes!
 We went to dinner after at Red Butte.  I haven't been there in a long time and it totally hit the spot!

    Saturday morning mom and I met Whit at the gym.  After we all got ready we headed to City Creek  We grabbed a yummy lunch in the food court and the kids played in the play area.
 We spent the rest of the day shopping and trying to find some maternity cloths for me.  We looooove City Creek, it feels like your on vacation in another state!
That night I got to watch Lisa's little girl Haven and it was so fun she is the sweetest!  Whit and I made dinner and then watched a movie with the kids.  Sadie was in heaven, she is going to be the best helper with my little one!
 Happiest little one:)
Whit and her kids slept over that night too, we had a blast!

    This morning we had a relaxing day around the house.  It's so fun being around the cute kids so much, love them!  Now we're just getting ready to head to church with my mom.  Blake is on the road heading home and I can't wait to see him!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment