Monday, February 6, 2012

Circus, Hot Tubs and Superbowl Goodness!

    Just an awesome story I thought all would appreciate......yes my life is quite entertaining, I certainly keep the hubs laughing!  Last Sunday we went to our new ward for the first time.  We LOVED it and are so excited about our new neighborhood/ward.  We got to meet with the bishop after church to get to know him a little.  He is the greatest man and we are so excited he is our new bishop.  After our meeting we were heading in the house and Blake started laughing hysterically as he walked into the house behind me.  This is why...........awesome..........

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands office.  It was my first time commuting from our new house and WOW we are close.  It took me 5 min from door to door!
After work I went to the gym and then to Walmart.  I grabbed some Cafe Rio to go and met Blake at the house.  I came home to a GLORIOUS surprise, my girlfriend Londyn.....oh ya and her cute parents Thomas and Bre.  We all ate our take-out while watching The Bachelor, so entertaining!  I had so much fun with cute Londyn, ahhh she is so flippin cute!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then drove straight home after.  Tanisha and Dave met us at our house for a killer date night.  We grabbed a quick dinner at Wendy's and then headed to the SLC Equestrian Center for......drumroll please.......THE CIRCUS!!!  Anyone that knows me know that I am still a ten year old at heart and yes I LOVE the circus and yes I've always dreamed of riding an elephant!  It was a super small/ghetto circus and I love every second of it! 
 Yes I really got to ride an elephant with my girl Tanisha!  I'm pretty sure we were the only ones over age 8 in line and I feel great about it.......as you can see from my ear to ear grin haha!
Yes they had a huge bear you could take a picture with but we already spent enough money on our elephant ride, but he was sooo big!
  Best date night ever with D-Bag and T-Bag!

    Wednesday I went to the gym before work and then worked at Dr. Johansen's.  My last patient of the day was my sweet hubby!  I love when he comes to see me at work:)  Everyone at the office discovered some of me and Blake's pet names and teased us big time til my face was bright red haha!  After work I went to Liz's house and she helped me make some fudge (she's a master chef, no big deal).  Everyone that tried our fudge said it was the best they'd ever had, I owe that woman!  That night was Kesha's birthday and she went to our FAVORITE, Red Ginger.  Although the wait is always the worst, it is totally worth it!  All the sushi is half price and the tastes are out of this world!  Nick and I turned Kesha's blog into a book for her birthday and she loved it!  I'm so grateful to have her in the family!  She is one of my best friends and I don't know what I'd do without her, I love her sooo much!  
 We love our sushi!!!!!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and brought some late birthday fudge for Kaylee!  I made it special for her because it is her favorite.  I sent some with Blake to work and then took some to Danny and Jess during my lunch break.  They just moved and now live super close to my office!  It happened to be Max's birthday and so he was very excited to get birthday fudge haha.  I will definitely be swinging by more often!  After work I went to the gym.  I came home to the most excited husband ever.  He had cleaned out and filled the hot tub.  We have been debating for a while whether we'd fill it or not and so I was way excited he decided to fill it!!  We met his parents after for a quick dinner at Pei Wei and it was delish!

    Friday morning I got up nice and early to get all my stuff done!  I cleaned the house and ran a ton of errands.  4 o'clock finally the time had arrived.  Blake and I headed to the Red Lion downtown to catch the Fun Bus WOOT WOOT!  Lisa and I planned this trip forever ago for our birthdays rather then getting each other presents, since they are a week and a half apart.  She met us there but her lame husband had to be all smart and take a test for school!  His test took longer than he'd thought and so he missed the bus.  My little Lisa friend was so sad and it killed me so I went to town trying to find another bus for Logan to catch.  I found one and called him to get him all the info and make sure he'd come.  On our way we played some great BINGO and got free diet cokes, glorious.  All the classy fun bus men were hitting on Lisa and Blake and I were laughing so hard.  

Of course we went straight to the amazing buffet and stuffed our faces! (O and ps Lisa's hair is brown and so we are now twins, NEAT!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!)
 My husband hardly likes dessert.....
After it was off to the Lonestar Concert.  Logan made it in perfect time to catch the concert.  We were all singing our brains out and couldn't stop dancing!  It was amazing and I couldn't stop smiling the whole time!  They sounded amazing live!
 Me and my country husband!
We may have hit the tables......with a $20 limit though.  Lisa only spent $2 in machine.  Her 1st dollar she made $25 and her second dollar she made $37 hahaha we laughed our butts off!!!  At midnight it was time to catch our bus home.  Blake and I were out-cold before we even left the parking lot haha! 

    Saturday morning we were so sleepy because we didn't get to bed until 2:30!  I went to the gym once I woke up and then went to Blake's cousin Brittany's shower.  Jamyn and I felt that it was our duty as the newly-weds to help fill her lingerie drawer haha!  Such a fun shower, love getting together with the fam!      I spent the rest of the day shoppin in the awesome Saturday crowds......Costco, Walmart, Nordstom's and H&M, such an exhausting day!  My poor husband spent 3 hours soakin in the hot tub with his brother and dad haha those boys love hot tubs more than anyone I've ever met!!
When I got home we tried the cutest new pizza place by us called Pizzeria Limone, it was really cute and yummy!  Of course we went to Red Mango after!  When we got home Londyn, Bre and Thomas came over to enjoy the hot tub:)  It was soooo fun!  
Blake and I are kinda obsessed with Londyn.....

    Sunday we went to church and I made sure my skirt was zipped up all the way haha!  After church we cooked like mad people and then headed to Sandy's superbowl party.  They had only 30 people haha the Millers know how to throw a party.  We made chocolate coved football strawberries and twice baked potatoes.  It was a fun night of football, food and friends!
After dinner we went to see the progress on Scott and Lindsay's house.  It is coming together more and more everyday and WOW it is going to be amazing!!  

    Today I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to the gym.  I tried a new boot camp class and it kicked my trash!  I almost barfed half-way through but I stuck it out.  Wow I'm gonna be sore tomorrow and I can't wait to try it again next week!  I came home and me and the hubs made an AMAZING dinner.  Pesto stuffed chicken with twice baked mashed potatoes and greek salad.  
 In case you were wondering the drink is Martinelli haha!!!!
Right now we're watching The Bachelor and then it's off to the h-tub:) BEST NIGHT EVER!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to the b-day party (and taking pics). Also - I want that pesto stuffed chicken recipe Blake! That dinner is making me hungry right now!!!!!

    We'll see you in the hot tub soon!

    ReplyDelete