Sunday, April 29, 2012

More Hot Tub Parties!

    Last Sunday the weather was gorgeous and so we decided to go for a walk and visit our awesome neighbors, Rich and Melissa (Melissa's mom and Sandy are cousins).  They live on our same street......except at the very top of our VERY step street haha!  We were both sweating by the time we got there, but I love the heat and you won't hear me complainin!  We stayed and chatted for a bit and Blake found his new dream grill..... The Traeger.  He wants a grill for our deck so bad!  After chattin for a bit we walked back home and it was all downhill, glorious!  We had dinner at Blake's parents with Lauren, Trav and the kids.  We all kept begging for a turn to hold baby Hadley.  Seriously I promise you've never seen a cuter newborn........like seriously!!!!
Grammy is pretty proud of all her adorable great-grandbabies!
We got to play outside for a bit because the weather was so nice, so happy to finally have it be warm!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands and then went to boot camp.  When I got home Blake and I got takeout for everyone at Pei Wei.  We had a lovely dinner out at Nicole's and played with the kiddos all night, so fun!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen.  It was my early day so I got off at 3 and decided to go running.  On the way out it was all downhill and I had a nice breeze.  I ran way further than I usually do and it felt amazing!  The way home was all uphill and with the wind so no breeze and waaaaay hot, I thought I was gonna puke!  Even after a cold shower I still couldn't cool down!  When Blake got home he took me out for a fun dinner to Blue Lemon because he was leaving for Cali for work.  We had the most amazing fish and shrimp tacos!  I was sad to say goodbye and hugged and kissed him at least 100 times!  Thank goodness he is usually only gone 1 night!!!  Mikko left town too so I went to Nicole's and we had a "creepover".  We played with the kids for a while, had tubby time, read some stories and then tucked the little ones in.  Nic and I had some mommy time and watched all her Tivo'd shows like Fashion Star and Smash.  She even let me sleep in her bed with her.  I'm so used to our queen bed that it seriously felt like there was a football field between me and Nic in her king bed!

    Wednesday morning I woke up nice and early and headed to the gym.  After work I met up with my mom because Blake was still out of town.  We drove out to South Jordan to visit her friend Laura.  She had twins 9 months ago and they are the cutest ever!  The little boy is named Hank and the little girl's named was inspired by the coolest person on the planet...yep her name is Rylee:)!  I secretly want boy/girl twins! They were so dang cute!!!
Laura's husband watched the kids and us ladies grabbed some dinner at Zupas.  After dinner I got to come home to my cute hubby, best feeling ever!!!  We got right into our hot tub and caught each other up on the last 24 hours!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's and then rushed home to go to a spinning class.  I hadn't been to that class before and I loved the instructor and had a lot of fun!  Blake had a huge, crazy busy day at work and didn't get home until 8:30.  We were both starving and headed right to dinner at Cancun Cafe.  Their chips and salsa are to die for......as were my fajaitas mmmmmmm!

    Friday morning I went to a spinning class with Whit.  I didn't like the teacher as much and it was like the longest hour ever!  After class I did a few things around the house.  I spent the rest of the afternoon hangin out with Tanisha.  We had some yummy Subway and jammed out to Boyz II Men!  That night Blake and I met up with his fam for dinner at Toscano's and it was delicious!  One of Blake's bosses, George, was in town from Georgia for some of their big meetings.  Rather than stay at a hotel we had him stay at Blake's parents.  We went to see the Chimp movie with him and loved it!  O my gosh they are sooo dang cute!  We slept at Blake's parents too so Blake could take George to the airport nice and early.

    Saturday Blake left in the morning for the airport and I got to go running on my old trail.  It felt so good, it is for sure my fav place to run!!  I even ran into my mom out on the trail!  When Blake got home we cuddled by the fire for a bit.  He took me out to get some new running shoes because mine have seen better days!  I found some new Asics that are sooo comfy and I can't wait to wear those babies out!!!
We spent the rest of the day working on house stuff.  I cleaned and did laundry while Blake worked on our swamp cooler.  Our cute neighbors across the street gave Blake a little soccer break and he loved it!  We met Laur, Trav and the kids for dinner at Sonny's BBQ and mmmm it was tasty.  They came over to our house after and we partied in the hot tub and drank yummy pina coladas!
Scott made a swing for the kids when we moved in and it is quite the hit!
We had so much fun with those cute kiddos!!!

    This morning we slept in and then went to church.  We just finished our scooby snacks and are ready for Sunday walks in this gorgeous weather!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment