Monday, October 15, 2012

Baby Breinholt Is Finally Here!

    Christian was still in town for conference Sunday so after the morning session we picked him up and he spent the rest of the day with us.  He got a taste of a real American Sunday Miller style aka full of family, fun and pure chaos!  We went out to Nicole's to play with the kids.  It was a gorgeous day so we played a little game of soccer. 
 Me and Izzy thought the tramp sounded more fun!
We're pretty skilled!
We decided to go on a hike up behind their house to see the leaves.  The view was gorgeous and we had a blast!
 These kids are super tough and did really well but towards the end we had to stop so they could rest their "wegs"
Mrs. Smarty pants can spell her name!
 Parks has so much fun with Uncle Bake!
 This is why Blake is the coolest uncle ever, driving lessons at age 9!  He steered the whole way home!
 When we got home we grilled up a delicious dinner!  The kids were exhausted after dinner and Izzy got in trouble and had to go to her room.  This picture doesn't do this shiner justice but this is after Izzy pulled over her dresser right onto her face trying to get her binky.....even after that she is still all smiles!
 Sandy hadn't eaten because she was with her mom all night and so we took out some leftovers and went to visit Grammy and my Grandpa.  We took Christian back to the house he was staying at after.  We were so sad to say goodbye but hopefully it won't be long til we see him again!

    Monday I worked at Dr. Sands.  When I got home I made a delicious treat for my girlfriends birthday!  Oh how I love me some pinterest recipes!  That night I gave Blake his anniversary gift.  We had 2 massage therapists come to our house and gave us a couples massage.
It quite a hilarious evening but felt heavenly.  After we had a late dinner at Carvers, which has the GREATEST fish dish on the planet......seriously though it is out of this world!!!

    Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to the gym.  After the gym I went to make the visit rounds.  SOOOO convenient having grammy and grandpa 2 doors apart!  We took my mom and Grandma from there to Fashion Place Mall for their birthday dinner with the fam at Brio.  My mom was born on her mom's birthday, how cool is that!  At Brio the kids all get pizza dough as an appetizer and they can make it into any shape and then the cook will bake it for them, they loved it!
Bos made a Mickey Mouse
Saders did a flower
 Happy Birthday to two of the most amazing women I know.  These two have had a tough year this year but are still all smiles.  I look up to them so much and pray I can be half the woman they are someday!  I'm so blessed to have them in my life and don't know what I'd ever do without them!
 This little man got sleepy so we put him in his halloween jammies before they left.....REALLY could he be any cuter?!?!
 Blake hadn't seen grammy or grandpa so we stopped by after for another quick visit!

    Wednesday morning I went running before work.  I love starting my day that way but I sure HATE running in the dark, I'm such a wuss!  I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then went to dinner with some of the ladies from work.  We went to Chin Wah and had a dinner full of inappropriate converstaions and laughs, I love those ladies!  I made some treats for Lindsay because her C-section was scheduled the next day.  The cute Lake kids came by to take us to see "The Halloween House".  It is a house the is decked out and does a big show to music, it was really fun to see!

    Thursday I worked at Dr. Dastrup's office.  Lindsay was schedule for a C-section that night at 6 and we were all dying with excitement.  She didn't find out the gender and so we were soooooo excited!  She went to visit Grammy a few hours before and her waterbroke!  After stealing some of grammy's depends she rushed off to the hospital for a little earlier C-section.  Blake and I met Pres and Jamyn for dinner at Noodles so we could all rush over as soon as Lindsay and the baby were out.  We didn't find out the gender until we walked in and saw that precious little GIRL face!  I thought it was a boy and was totally wrong.  She was beautiful and perfect and we all fell in love instantly!  A proud grandma with #9!
 This little girl already has a MASSIVE fan club!
Cousins loving on the new baby!
 It was definitely a party in Lindsay's room!
 Sisters
The girls couldn't get enough of that cute girl...even when hers was eating!
 Does she look more like mom or dad?!?
 The girls.....minus Lauren and her girls dang it!

     Friday morning I went running and did a bunch of stuff around the house.  I bake a bunch of treats and then went off for some visits.  I stopped in to see Angie first.  She is Blake's cousin and had her little girl, Lola the same day as Lindsay.  It has been an insanely busy month for our family!  Lindsay came down to say hi too but didn't stay long because her incision was still super tender.  I went back up with her and Scott and held the sweet little one.  Laur was there with her kids.  Her and Hadley are already Best Friends!
 How did Hadley get so big?!?
 This girl already has Pop wound around her finger!
I headed to the rehab center after to visit Grammy and Grandpa.  Blake met me there and we hung-out for a bit.  We grabbed dinner after at Black Bear and then got in our hot tub.  It was freezing outside and so the hot tub felt amazing!

    Saturday morning Blake and Pres went up to Kamas to do a cow round up haha love my cowboy.  I went for a run and then met my mom and Whit at South Towne Mall.  We had lunch, rode the carosel and did some shopping.  It was a great afternoon!
I met Nicole and Mikko after for little Mikko's piano recital.  He did great and it was so fun to watch and remember all my recitals!
 We all went to see Grammy and Grandpa after who were both looking better!  We met the boys after at Pizzeria Limone.  They were exhausted but in heaven from their amazing day together!  All the boys and the kids minus Parker went to a hockey game and Nicole, Jamyn, Parker and I went to Witches Night Out at Gardner Village.  We had SO much fun!  Such a fun tradition!
 Parks loves witches night out!
 He found so many new friends!
 We found a cute little outfit for the baby so we had to stop by to give it to her.  The boys met us there because who doesn't want babytime!  Parks wanted a turn too!
 My sexy cowboy loving his new niece 
 Such a great first time mom!  So sweet with all the cousins that are dying to hold the new babe!
 The girls were in heaven with the new baby!

    Sunday our ward meeting were a little different because they reorganized our stake from 10 wards to 7 wards.  We were really excited with the new boundaries because the Lakes finally will go to church with us!  Everyone got released from their callings so it will be interesting to see all the new changes in the coming weeks!  Blake's boss flew in from Georgia and so we had him over for dinner.  After he left we went to visit Grammy and Grandpa.  Lindsay and Scott were there too so we got to see the baby.  They finally decided on a name and it is just too perfect!  Meet Eleni Paige Breinholt:
A perfect name for a perfect little girl!
That night Blake was dying to see the season premere of his favorite show, The Walking Dead.  That show terrifies me but I wanted to get my snuggle time.  We cuddled on the couch while he watched and I put headphones and and listened to pandora and closed my eye.....yes I'm like a 5 year old child that gets nightmares!

   

No comments:

Post a Comment