Last Monday I had a work training all day. It was a long day but still fun to be with everyone. I went to the gym after work. That night Blake and I went to dinner at Bethany and Andy's house for dinner. They cooked the BEST dinner and we had so much fun chatting the night away. Bethany is my favorite and I love spending time together. We could talk each others ear off if our boys let us! The boys decided to start a new tradition of playing tennis together before work, Blake was super excited!
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went the gym. That night we had young womens. We went a church garden and did some weeding. It was ridiculously hot but the girls did great. We went to get treats after. I was still roasting when we got home so I made Blake take me out for a snow cone, glorious!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym before work at Dr Johansens. After work I made dinner for Sammi (we teach Beehives together). Blake and I visited for a bit. Her new baby is the cutest! We had a nice relaxing rest of the night.
Thursday I worked at Focus and then rushed home to spend my last few minutes together with Blake before I left town. It was time for our annual girls/kids trip to St. George for Tuachan. Kesh wasn't able to come this year with the new baby and we really missed her! We got there pretty late and went right to bed.
Friday morning we woke up and went rollerblading. After our morning exercise we headed straight to Orange Peel, mmmmmm always hits the spot!
We went to do some shopping at TJ Maxx.....and ended up being there much longer than we'd planned but we got some awesome stuff! We grabbed lunch at Jimmy Johns and then headed back to the pool. We had a blast swimming.......
.........until the storm hit. It got chilly and started pouring so we had to cut it a little short!
We grabbed dinner at Pizza Factory. Sadie kept telling us her tummy hurt but we just thought she didn't want to eat......too bad we didn't listen! It was finally time for our show. We headed to Tuachan to see Mary Poppins. The show was amazing, they always do such a great job!Sadie was so cute the whole time but every once in a while she kept telling us her tummy hurt. On the way home she fell asleep. Randomly she woke up paniked and said she was gong to puke. We pulled over but not quite in time and she started puking her guts out. We pulled her out of the car and it seemed never ending, poor thing. We put her straight to bed when we got back and cleaned out the car. It was a perfect night minus that one little downer.
Luckily Sadie felt great the next morning so we headed to Zions. We met Whit's friend, Heather, and her family and we all played together all day, it was a blast!
Garrett, Sadie, Makey and Emily ready for the day
We hike to the Emerald pools and it was super fun! Poor Sadie was still exhausted from the rough night before so I piggy-backed her most of the way. It was super hot but so fun!
Sadie and Em are BFF
I over did it in the heat without enough water and food and I got THE WORST headache ever!! We went to lunch after at my favorite, Oscars, but I was feeling so sick that nothing tasted good. After a mini nap and some ibuprofen I started feeling a lot better. On our way back home we stopped by Swig and I got my first dirty diet dr pepper, AMAZING. I pounded 44 oz and it was glorious! We went back to the pool after and swam the rest of the day away. Of course I had to have a Orange Peel for dinner and it was great. We rented a movie and all snuggled up in bed and watched it together.
Sunday morning we went rollerblading and then went back to the condo for a little swim. We packed up the condo and it was already time to go dang it. We stopped for some lunch before we left at the Egg and I and I got the greatest breakfast known to mankind, oatmeal banana pancakes mmmmm! The drive went by pretty fast. I got dropped off at Nicole's because Blake was there with the fam. It was a great night!
Monday I worked at Focus. It was a looooooong day and I got off super late! I went to the gym after to unwind. I came home to a cute husband who did all my grocery shopping and had these beauties waiting for me!
He is always doing little things for me, usually without me ever asking. He always knows just what to do to make me smile. I am literally the luckiest girl on the planet! We grabbed dinner after at Pizzeria Limone. I love date nights with my hot hubby! Another great week!



No comments:
Post a Comment