For as long as I can remember my family has gone up to Park City over the 4th of July. We have so many fun traditions up there and I always look forward to that week! It's fun to look back at the pictures over the years and see how our family changes every year!
Last Tuesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I went to dinner with Jimmy and Annie (Jimmy and Blake were buddies in high school). We haven't seen them in ages and it was great catching up! They just bought a new house and are expecting a baby, so much fun stuff!
Wednesday morning I went to the gym and then worked at Dr. Johansens. When Blake and I got home we packed our bags and headed to Park City.
Thursday morning Whit and I went rollerblading. Thank goodness I have an awesome sister that will be a nerd with me, we have so much fun together! We went back to the condo and then we all headed to the parade. The kids LOVED the parade!
Baby girl's first year in Park City
Our crew in our nice shady spot
All that excitement wore hers out!
Blake and I went to watch the rugby tournament for a bit. Thank goodness he didn't wanna play! We went back to the condo for lunch and then headed to the pool. It was soooo hot outside so it felt awesome!
Payten LOVES swimming!
Me and my lovebug
Everyone loves swimming with Papa
Time for tricks
These 2 are BFFs and are completely inseparable
Last year these boys hated swimming.....now we cannot get them out of the pool!
Yook at her new trick......and her yummy wegs!!!
We cooked a yummy dinner and then headed outside for the fireworks show. It's always off the charts!!!!!Friday morning Whit and I went rollerblading again. We brought Spencer in the jogging stoller and he kept us laughing the whole time! We went back and then we all headed to Rockport for the day. It was super warm and we had a blast!!!
WATERFIGHT
This girl is always happy but she gets extra happy when we go on the boat:)
Kesh and Easton, this boy sure loves his momma!
Spence and his momma!
Building the coolest sand castle!
Everyones favorite part, DEMOLITION!
Blake and I left a little early to go ride horses but by the time we got there a huge thunder storm hit so we decided to wait until the next day. We went back into Park City and went on a nice little date night at Grub Steak, so yummy!Saturday morning we went back up to Kamas to ride. I got to ride Red again, she is my favorite horse EVER! We rode up to our favorite little pond and it was a blast!!!!
When we got back we went right to the pool with everyone
Swimming lessons with Blake and Nick
We all love Grandma Kathy SOOO much, she is the best!
That night my dad got rodeo tickets for Nick, Kesh, Blake and I. Payten came with us and LOVED her life the whole time. That girls seriously melts me!!!
It poured the whole time but we didn't mind one bit. We had so much fun together!
The baby whisperer with our little eskimo baby, she was an angel all night!
Sunday morning Whit and I went rollerblading again. After we got back we all headed over to the alpine slide.
Blake called dibs on Uncle Blake
I rode solo
We got stuck behind the sweet old man who was soooooooo slow. The lift operators felt bad for us and so they gave Blake and I another ride for free, BOOYA!
Everyone else went for a ride on the coaster
After our rides we went to the silly market on Main Street. The kids went swimming for a bit when we got home and Blake and I took a power nap. We all went to dinner that night at Baja Cantina mmmmmmm! After dinner we packed up our stuff and headed home. Another perfect Park City trip!
















No comments:
Post a Comment