Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansen's and then went to the gym. I had piano that night which was super fun. The sister missionaries came over for dinner that night. The are such a cute group of girls and we had a great night with them. Grammy had heart surgery that morning and did really well. We went to the hospital to visit her. She was still on pretty heavy drugs so she was really out of it but she looked great! That woman is a fighter and I know she be up and at em' again in no time! We couldn't be so close to Eleni without stopping by to say hello. I need her to stop growing up. She gets bigger eveytime I see her and I need her to stop immediately!! It was pouring rain so Blake and I got in the hot tub for a bit before bed. Bryce and Jen came over to join us and it was really fun!
Wednesday I worked at Dr Johansens and then went to the gym. We had young womens that night. We went to the Lofgren's house and they helped us make homemade pizzas in their brickoven. I want a brickover sooooo bad. The pizzas were to die for and the activity was really fun! The weather was gorgeous and so Blake and I sat outside and ate nectarines chatting, it was lovely!
Thursday I worked at Focus. After work Blake and I headed to his parents and we went boating with the fam. We always go up to Rockport and it is the best!!! The girls love to ride with the boys!
Izzy and Blake
Mers and Pres
The girls love to show off their cool tricks!
Such good uncles......the boys almost drown holding up the girls before they start
2 seconds before their major wipeout
Parks loves watching everyone
Mikko is professional!
Boys ride
Go fast pop!
Constant entertainment with these 2
We love watching the boys!
So handsome!
So pretty......
Melts me....
Friday morning I went to the gym and then picked up my girlfriend Eleni. I love when I get to tend that sweet girl. We had a blast together!!
I was so sad when Scott came to pick her up! When Blake got home from work we headed to Cowabunga Bay. My dad's work party is there every year and they rent out the entire park. It was a perfect night and we had a ton of fun!
Blake getting Spencer started early
Slide time
Such a precious little face!
Love playing with the boy!
Spencer was pumped about gettting this popsicle!
Pounded the entire thing in 2 min flat and was loving every second!
Payten was exhausted from the big day of fun
Everyone came over to our house after to warm up in the hot tub. A perfect ending to a perfect night!Saturday morning Blake and I slept in. I don't remember the last time we did that, it felt amazing! We went over to his parents after we got ready and went boating again with the fam. Summer is my favorite because of fun things like boating everyday!!
Parks learning to wake-skate
The boys always go for rides and so we decided it was finally our turn! Jamyn, Nicole and I showed them how its done!
We all struggled a bit getting up.....
But eventually we showed them how its done!
The kids wanted to come swimming after because it was so hot!
Cute Laitinens, getting a familt picture with this many kids is not an easy task!
Boys run, Big Mikko, Pres, Little Mikko and Blake
We decided we didn't have enough people behind the boat so we threw Mers and Izzy out too!
They even tossed the kids back and forth haha
It was a glorious day at the lake and we were all worn out!
We went to see a movie, Red 2, with Pres and Sandy after. The movie was actually pretty good! Blake and I grabbed a snow cone on our way home and ate them outside our house. Nothing like a summer night.
Today I had to teach a combined young womens. I was super super nervous. I don't do super well speaking in public. I've been stressing/working on it all week. Thanks to my awesome girls and other leaders, the lesson went really well. This calling is pushing me WAY out of my comfort zone and I'm super grateful for this opportunity!





















No comments:
Post a Comment