Wednesday, July 3, 2013

The BIG 26

    Last Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym.  We cooked a yummy dinner at home and relaxed at home.

    Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansens, ran to a Dr appt and then went to the gym.  That night I got take-out from Pawit and had a little picnic with my mom while she tended Nick and Kesha's kids.  I went to get an MRI on my knee after.  It's still been bugging me and I really wanna know what's going on!

    Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansens and then went to the gym.  That night we had combined young mens and womens.  We swam at Cathy Carrs.  It was super hot outside and so it was SO fun!  Her yard is AMAZING and we didn't wanna get out of the pool!  We went straight to the Sno Cone place after.  Summer is dreamy and I can't get enough of it!!!

    Thursday I worked at Focus.  We were all super happy and hyper at the end of the day and had an epic dance party.  Babette owned the dance floor and made me laugh sooo hard, I love that woman haha!  When I got home that night Blake and I grabbed our stuff and headed to my parents.  We all drove together to Eddie's family's cabin in Montana at Hebgen Lake.  We arrived there pretty late and went right to bed.

    Friday morning we got some bad news, Grandpa had another seizure and was being taken to the hospital again.  That poor man can't catch a break!   Luckily he's doing better and should be going home anytime.  We made a big breakfast and then went out on the boat.
Blake and Sadie getting ready for their ride
 Spencer is the most mellow baby ever and doesn't even fuss when you put his lifejacket on!
 Blake was not excited to jump in the ice-cold water!!!!
 Uncle Blake is the coolest and lets you wake-board with him!
 They hit some waves and Sadie was super nervous but Bake saved the day!
 Sadie loved her life!
 LOVE these 2
 My professional wake-boarder
 Eddie just got the boat back from getting fixed but we quickly realized the did a crappy job.  We were taking on water......quickly.  We had to hurry and get the boat off the water asap!  We were toally bummed because the water was glass but we didn't wanna sink!
Spencer feeling the chilly water
 Spencer loves to drive Uncle Calvin's golfcart
 Since we couldn't boat we did the next best thing.....paddle boarding.  It's my new favorite hobby, we had a blast!
 A perfect day with a perfect boy!
This boy loves the dirt 
 Me and Kath's turn
 No one makes me laugh like this lady......once we start we can't stop!  I love my momma!!!
 Yes if you look closely you'll see that yes in fact I really am peeing my pants I'm laughing so hard!
 Happiest boy enjoying his PB&J "SAND"wich......seriously it was covered in sand and he still ate every bite
 The cute Woolley fam
 Whit and Spence
 After a fun day at the beach we headed back to the cabin to eat dinner and get ready.  We went into Yellowstone that night to see Beauty and The Beast  at the Playmill.  It was off the chart.  The music, the costumes, the voices......WOW!!!  At half time Sadie and Blake got a yummy little treat!
 Sadie was so pumped to meet Belle at the end

    Saturday morning we went to a hike and looked at Quake Lake.  Spencer rode on his best buddy's shoulders.
 He made sure to show us all the cool stuff!
 He melts my heart!
 We enjoyed a yummy breakfast at the campfire lodge right along the river
 We went back to the beach again for a bit until the rainstorm hit.  
The girls playing in the kayak
 We didn't wanna sit around so us girls decided to go for a bike ride.  We drove down the road a bit to a fun little trail.  We got a ways up the trail and the the rain started pounding and there was major thunder and lightening so we turned around.  When we got back to the car the rain had slowed so mom drove and Whit and I decided to ride back.   While we were riding the rain started coming down so hard and fast it felt like hail.  We were screaming and laughing uncontrollably!  Mom came to check on us and I jumped right in but Whit kept on going, she's nuts!  We were drenched when we all got back!
 We decided it was perfect hot tubbing weather and so we got in, it felt awesome!  We BBQ'd some yummy steak and had a gourmet meal.  We went into town for a bit after and got treats....since I couldn't get any ice cream I got some awesome sweat pants woot woot!  When we got back we all snuggled up and watched Country Strong, my fav!

    Sunday morning Blake and I got in the hot tub again.  It was still cool outside and the morning mist was still on the mountains, it was gorgeous!  We played at the beach again for a bit and then it was time to head back to the cabin and clean up.  The weekend went by way too fast and we didn't want to leave!  When we got home we met Grandma, Nick, Kesh and the kids for dinner at Olive Garden.  It was a fun dinner!

    Monday was Blake's b-day, the big 26!   I made him his favorite crumb cake for breakfast.  He met Thomas for a little tennis game before heading to work.  I worked at Focus.  After work we headed to Ruth's Diner for his birthday dinner.  We had to make a reservation for 25 and 4 high chairs haha!  Our families are both so wonderful and supportive, we are the luckiest. It was a madhouse and we loved every second of it!!
Blake got some new cream soda freezer mugs, he loves drinking them at Lauren's house!
 His cute new hat from P and J.  Our boys love their trucker hats!
 I got Blake some new boots and a bolo.  Love my cowboy!
 Grammy gave us this awesome horse sculpture
 Most of the nieces and nephews, have you ever seen a cuter bunch?!?
 The newest babes, Payten and Eleni.  Chubby buddies for life!
 The tables....
 Make a wish!
26 years ago Sandy's was able to convince Pres there was one more little boy waiting to join their family.  I'm so greatful she listened to the prompting.  I can't imagine my life without this boy.  He makes me happier than I even knew was possible!  Happy 26th Hubband I love you to the moon and back!


No comments:

Post a Comment