Thursday, January 2, 2014

Merry Christmas To All




    Christmas is my favorite and I love this time of year more than any other time!  Full of family, fun and LOTS of smiles!  This was another epic Christmas full of surprises, it couldn't have been more perfect:)!  Life got a little chaotic and busy so I'll just do a quick catch up on all the excitement.....

    Christmas Eve morning Lauren asked me to tend the kids for a bit.  I had to be there super early and was a little confused why but I didn't care because it was more time with those cute kiddos.......little did I know my sneaky husband was up to something back at home and needed me out of the house.....
I LOVE miss Hadley to death!! 
 Macie got some super cute hair dye from a girlfriend......
 Blake got off work early and came to meet me at Lauren.  He was in such a hurry to get home and I couldn't figure out why.....until he took me in the front room at home:)  This beauty was sitting where my keyboard once was and I was SOOOO happy!  I have wanted a piano longer than I can remember.  I've loved my keyboard but nothing is like a real piano!  It is stunning and I couldn't be happier.  I sat and played for him for almost 2 hours.  Happiest wife EVER!
That night we had a Christmas Eve party with Preston's side of the family at Nicole's house.  It's always so fun to be together with fam!
Macie and Izzy are BEST friends, it is the cutest!
 Jocelyn and Parker's turn, Parker wasn't really a fan of sharing his horse
 No Christmas Party would be complete without BINGO!!!
 Pop and his special helpers
 The two cutest sisters!  We're so glad Deanna comes to town so often we LOVE her!!
 The kids serenaded us with the snowman song from Frozen, so cute!  I don't know how all of them already know every word to that song, it just came out!!

    That night we slept at Lauren and Trav's.  Christmas is much more exciting with little ones and we didn't want to miss out on all the action!  Santa really came and spoiled those cute kids rotten!  Mike and Sully were holding tickets for a week long trip to Disneyworld and all the parks!!!
 Hadley wanted a Nook too!!!
 This little Diva was pumped about her nail kit!
 Getting some help from daddy
 We had so much fun watching these cute kids, can't wait to do this with our own family someday!
 Chase got a pogo stick and was a professional after being on it for 2 seconds!
 They also got a go cart-kart. I got to go for a ride and secretly may want one now....
 After the excitement with the Highams we rushed over to Nicole and Mikko's to see if Santa made it there......HE DID!!!!  They also got tickets for Disneyworld, talk about a party!!!
 Santa made these kids pretty dang happy!
 A big boy bike!!!!
 Izzy wanted a gumball machine more than anything else haha!  It was the first thing she saw and was over the moon about it!
 Mikko is the best big brother and is so sweet with Parker
 Mikko got 4 paintball guns and gear to go with them......I'm not sure if he or the big boys were more excited about his gift!!
 A big girl bike!!
 Pres and Sandy joined us at both houses too and Pop was worn out from all the fun!
 Their basement is unfinished and they got a bounce house, the kids were in HEAVEN!
 Pop was excited to try out Mikko's new gift:)
 Deanna challenged Sandy to a game of ping pong on their new table
 More fun with mom in the bounce house
 Love this boy!!!
 Blake, Mikko and Mikko decided to take the guns out for a little test run on the golf course
 The boys laughed their heads of and had soooo much fun, it's safe to say Santa's gift was a hit!
 The girls got the Frozen castle and dolls.....and some awesome makeover kits:)
We ran home after to shower quick and then it was off to Sandy's Christmas party.  The kids were still grinning ear to ear from their perfect morning!
 Blake had Lindsay's name and was so excited to give her the 18 inch squeegee he crafted on his own haha!
 Nana and Eleni are best friends!
 The classic panties that go around!
 The cute Breinholt family
 Eleni can't get enough of Grammy!
 Grammy and all the Miller grandbabies
 I had Pop's name and made him a lamp out of the old slides from his mission, it town out so cute!
 These blue eyed babes own my heart and I can't get enough of them!!!!!
It was an busy busy Christmas, but absolutely perfect!  Hope everyone else had a wonderful Christmas as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment