Monday I worked at Focus and then met Blake at home. We headed to watch Boston's basketball game. He was so pumped and did such a great job!
As you can see he is the happiest boy ever!
Going for a shot
Love our basketball All Star!
We went to dinner after at Training Table for Nick's birthday.
Spencer playing "Doobie" with his best friend!
Baby Payten's new favorite face to make!
The birthday boy and his cute little Buckaroos! Happy birthday Nick we love you!
Tuesday I worked at Dr Johansens, went to the gym and then help a friend in the ward with her move. That night we grabbed dinner at Applebees and then went to Hale Theater with Blake's parents and my mom. We saw The Foreigner and it was hilarious! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hale theater and get so excited when we get to go!
Wednesday I worked at Dr. Johansen's and then met up with some girlfriends from hygiene school since Blake was at a football game. We grabbed dinner at Zupas and ended up staying almost 3 hours chatting away, it was so fun!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night I cooked chicken broccoli casserole, one of my very favorite things ever! We ate and then snuggled by the fire, it was a perfect night!
Friday morning I went to the gym, did a few things around my house and then worked on my talk for church. The worst part of moving is having to do the new person talk in church, public speaking is not one of my strengths! That night Pres and Jamyn invited us to join them on their date night with Gareth and Jessica at Settebellos. Our food was to die for and we had so much fun hanging out with them!!
Saturday morning Blake went hunting with Preston, my dad and another friend. Those boys LOVE hunting and had so much fun!
I went to the gym, ran to the grocery store and worked on my talk some more. That night we went to the temple with Preston and Jamyn. I always love out temple date nights! After we grabbed dinner at Cafe Rio. I feel so lucky that we have such a close family and that we have so much fun together!
Today we're finalizing our talks and getting ready to give them at church today, wish us luck!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment