Last Sunday we spoke in church. I was terrified but it actually went ok. The best part of talking is getting to hear my sweet husband. He is an AMAZING speaker and brings me to tears almost everytime I hear him speak in church, it's my favorite! That night we went to Nicole and had a great dinner, love our fam!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night we went to Hires for dinner and it totally hit the spot! We went to Nicole's after to watch our fav, Bachelor!
Tuesday I worked at Johansen and then went to the gym. That night we went to Chuck E Cheese for Easton's birthday. I can't believe that sweet boy is turning 4!!!
Brothers partying with Chuck E Cheese
Easton rocking out
The party crew
Give Spencer anything with sugar and he is the happiest human on the planet!
Spencer playing games with uncle BAAAKE
He was pretty pumped about his party
We got him this sled for his birthday (just like one he rode up at Dan and Sandy's cabin), his face was PRICELESS when he saw it!!!
Babies just love to snuggle Blake!
CHEESE!
Wednesday I worked at Johansen and then met up with a girlfriends from dental hygiene school. We headed down to Provo for a continuing ed course. It was at a cute little restaurant called La Jolla Groves. The meeting was great and the food was to die for!!!
Thursday I worked at Focus. I was ridiculously exhausted so I took a power nap after work. That night we went to Eric and Aubrey's house for dinner. They cooked us an amazing rib dinner! We stayed and played games for a while. We had so much fun, they're the best!
Friday was my birthday big 26 WOOT WOOT! One of Blake's old boss', George, was in town from Georgia. We got to grab breakfast together at Mimi's Cafe. It was so fun to catch up and spend the morning together. We visited Blake's old office before and said hi to some of Blake's old work friends. Since it was my birthday and I was super tired, I went home and went back to bed, it was glorious! After I woke up I did a few things around the house and then decided to go shopping for a while. I wasn't looking for anything in particular but it was really fun! That night we went to Brick Oven with mine and Blake's families (minus a few who weren't able to make it). It was a perfect night and there aren't any other people I'd rather spend my night with!
This girl melts my heart I love her to pieces!
Spencer colored me a special birthday card
Blake got me the cutest new shoes for work
Trav aka the baby whisperer.....Baby Payten was getting a little fussy but the minute she got in his arms she snuggled up and was in heaven
Saturday we spent the entire morning deep cleaning. Blake is a bit of a clean freak but I love it! He is the best cleaner and keeps our house sparkling clean! After we finished our work Blake came with me to get a haircut and then we ran some errands. That night we met up with Lauren, Trav and the kids and we went to Nicklecade. That place is so ghetto but we had so much fun!
Hads riding the horsey
Me and Laur having a shoot off
Love these kiddos
After working our butts off at the Nicklecade we were starving so we headed across the street to La Costa for some great Mexican Food. We ate our weight in chips and salsa and Blake had to basically roll me out of the restaurant. Those cute kids make me laugh so hard, it was such a fun night!This morning we relaxed, made some cookies for our Sunday school class and then went to church. Blake did an amazing job teaching as always, the kids adore him! The night my family came over for dinner. I love having a home that we can finally have the family over, it was a great night!









No comments:
Post a Comment