It's crazy to think that this week we are officially 1/2 way done with the pregnancy!!! So far the pregnancy has been really fun and enjoyable. I've been lucky enough to feel really well. I look forward every week to getting my pregnancy updates to see what our sweet little girl is up to.
How Far Along: 5 months
Baby Size: The length of a banana, 7 inches and weighs about 11 oz
How I Am Feeling: Cloths getting a little tighter but still wearing normal pants (although they are usually completely done before the night is over haha). Starting to get some low back pains. For the most part though still feeling great!
Weird Cravings: Nothing too crazy still just eating all day everyday....but the good news is you pretty much always get what you want when it comes to eating if you phrase it......Baby Girl really wants that!
Major Milestones: Finally feeling some little movements. I feel her most when I'm laying down and really still but every once in a while I will randomly feel her move and its the best! We also got to have our 20 week ultrasound and so we got to watch her for almost an entire hour, it was amazing! They took a bunch of measurement, her femur is an inch long! Everything looked healthy and she is measuring right on track!
Monday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. Blake and I had a laid back night around home.
Tuesday I worked at Johansen. Right after I ate lunch I started feeling really sick. It didn't take long to realize that something in my lunch was bad and I paid the price the rest of the night. It was a rough night and I was horribly sick all night. I couldn't eat all night and eventually lost my lunch around 8 and finally started feeling a little relief.
Wednesday I was feeling much better, just a little weak. I worked at Johansen and then went home after work, still was feeling a bit weak so decided to skip the gym again. Blake picked up Macie and Chase and we headed to grab dinner at Zupas and then to watch Jamyn's drill team's final showcase. We got to see all their dances and they did a great job! Jamyn worked so hard this year and her team looked great!
Go Minerettes!
This was the last time this team would dance together
The fam that was able to make it
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. That night Blake and I had our temple date night, always one of my favs. We grabbed dinner after at Cafe Rio
Friday morning I had piano and then Blake and I went to our ultrasound. It was soooo fun! I could have stayed there all day and watched our little sweetheart! She had so much energy and was moving around like crazy! I wish we could have an ultrasound at every appt! I love my little girl so much and cannot wait to meet her!!!!!
Whit and I met up after and went rollerblading at Liberty Park. It was a little chillier than expected but we still had a blast. Cute Spencer kept us laughing the whole time!
Look who I found in my car haha??? This little boy melts my heart!
We fed the ducks after and Spencer LOVED it!
Until they started getting close....
Our dumb garage door broke so I met the repair man at our house after while he fixed it, it was super expensive dang it. Blake worked on the yard when he got home from work until the sun went down. After he finished we went to grab dinner at a new Thai place out by our house. It was fun to try a new a place and I always love me some Thai food!Saturday morning my sweet husband woke up at the crack of dawn to head to the landfill to get compost for the yard. I got to ride in the car with him. We borrowed his dads truck and I always love going for rides in it! I couldn't help much because I can't do a lot of lifting but I did a few little things I could do.
I love my cute husband and what a hard worker he is. He never stops and give his all to everything he does. I am the luckiest!! After yard work he headed to Mikko's to play paintball. I went to the gym and then ran to the grocery store. That night we went to Grammy Bird's (Lenae, Grammy's sister) birthday party at Trio. The whole fam came and it was soooo fun.
The Cram sisters, Deanna, Lenae and Marilyn. These women are such great examples of love and family. They have done such an amazing job keeping their families close. We all love being together so much!
Pres and Sandy with Grammy Bird and Pops
Blake was pretty young when his 2 grandpas and other grandma passed away, so Grammy was really the only grandparent he knew growing up. Grammy Bird and Pop were like a bonus set of grandparents for him. They came to all his games and supported him in everything. We love them so much and are so grateful to have them in our life.
The Miller fam with Grammy and Pops
Now we're just hanging out at the house getting ready for church!





Hello Friend, It was so fun to stop by & see all your great pics - especially the ultrasound of Baby Miller! You look fantastic. So glad you are still feeling well.
ReplyDeleteMuch Love, Michelle