How Far Along: 9 months
Baby Size: 19-22 inches and weighs about 6.5 pounds
How I Am Feeling: Still getting hotter and hotter but Orange Peel is definitely making life much easier! I'm feeling her little kicks on the sides of stomach which is new and it is the cutest! Still getting Braxton Hicks contractions, but nothing too serious yet. Her head is pushing on my bladder so hard and it is super uncomfortable. Overall I'm still feeling great though and I feel so luck!
Major Milestones: We are now on 1 week dr visits and we are officially past the worry of pre-term labor. Baby is gaining about 1/2 ounce of weight per day. Most all of the internal systems are complete and she is just busy gaining wait and getting ready for the big day! I still can't believe we are in our last month and I get to hold her in my arms soon!!!!
Monday I worked at Focus and then Blake called me right after work and said the fam wanted to go boating at Rockport. We haven't even been waterskiing once this year and we've both been dying to get out on the water!!! We rushed over to Nana's, grabbed the boat, grabbed some barbacoa and headed up with Nicole, Mikko, the kids, Preston, Jamyn, Nana and Pop. It was a gorgeous night and the water was absolutely perfect!
Izzy was begging to get out and ski, she was in heaven!
She was like this the entire ride and finally we had to cut the boat so the other kids could have a turn haha!
Parker thought he wanted to try.........
Mers did awesome!
Mikko is basically professional now!
Parker decided snuggling with Nana was much more fun!
The boys run
Blake decided it would be mroe fun to jump on Preston's board haha
Me and baby girl wanted a turn too!!!!
The boys came out to supervise me, it was so fun!
Love my baby daddy!
Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. It was finally time to renew my gym membership......most annoying thing ever! We grabbed some dinner at Zupas first so we would have full tummies before we had to deal with the gym morons. As always it was extremely annoying and I'm glad we don't have to deal with it again for a long long time!
Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. I met Blake after at our friends Bryce and Jen's. They just had a new baby girl and we couldn't wait to meet her! It was so weird to look at her and think that is what is squished inside my belly! It got me sooo excited to meet our baby!!! We went to watch the end of Mikko's soccer game and then traded cars with Nicole so we could pick up our glider. I grabbed take out from Pei Wei for us and we ate it in the parking lot at BuyBuyBaby, it was delicious! When we got home and got the chair up in her room it couldn't have been more perfect!!!! It is basically like a lazy boy chair and now I never want to leave her room!!!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. I made spaghetti for dinner. After we ate we headed to the temple. Of course we always time things really good and the temple was closed for cleaning hahah. Luckily we live in Utah so there was another temple 5 min away that we could go to! It was a great temple night with my sweet hubby!
Friday morning I had an appt with my doctor. We are now on 1 weeks visits, CRAZY! It's coming up and quickly! Everything is still looking good and we are officially past pre-term labor now! After my appt I went to the gym and then met my mom and Grandma for lunch at Kneaders. They came to my house after and my mom helped me hang a few things on the wall in baby girl's room. She has an eye for those things and they always turn out so good! I jumped in the shower and got ready after they left. That night Blake and I headed up Alpine Canyon with Mike, Alisha and their kids. Alisha is a ridiculously talented photographer and she convinced me that I needed to take maternity pictures. The setting was stunning and we had SO much fun! I'm soooo glad we took them and I'm dying to see all of them.
She gave me one sneak peak and I'm in love with it!
After we finished pictures we all headed down the canyon and had dinner at Temp Asian, a cute new Asian restaurant that was amazing!
Saturday morning I attempted putting away washed cloths in the babys room while Blake did yard work. After we headed to watch Taylor and Chase's rugby games. It was a hot day but it was really fun to watch them, such great little athletes.
Taylor is so fun beyond all the kids his age!
The next generation of adorable rugby brothers
Macie and Hadley hanging out in the shade enjoying the games
Chase did great in his game as well. This is the first year he is playing tackle instead of touch.
After their game Blake and I grabbed lunch at Kneaders and then he headed to Rockport with Preston to clean a few things at the lakehouse and I headed to the grocery store. I got ready for the day and then went to a baby shower for one of Blake's cousins. I picked up Nicole's kids after and took them out to Sandy's house for a sleepover. Blake met me there and we all went went to dinner at Apollo, it was delicious. Blake and I were planning on going to a movie but we were both totally exhausted, so we decided it sounded much more fun to rent a movie and get Orange Peel. Best decision EVER!









you look so great! can't wait to see pictures of your baby!!!!
ReplyDelete