Monday I had the day off. I went to the gym and then met up with Alisha and her cute kiddos for lunch. After lunch we went to the craft stores and got all sorts of goodies to make bows and headbands for baby girl. It was such a fun afternoon! That night Blake and I had our last birthing class date night. After dinner at the hospital cafeteria we had our last class. I'm so glad we did the class, it was really fun. I'm a little more nervous thinking about birth but ready or not it's coming haha!
Tuesday was my sweet husband's birthday. I LOVE having a chance to celebrate my amazing hubby! Not a day goes by I don't feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He's the type of husband that every girl dreams of finding. He is so good to me and makes me feel so special. He showers me with kisses and compliments everyday (which is extra valuable when we are pregnant haha). He helps with EVERYTHING.....laundry, cooking, yard work (ok he does basically everything in the yard haha), cleaning the house, getting baby's room ready...literally the list doesn't end. He is my best friend and I get so excited to see him after a long day at work. I can't believe I get to have his cute baby girl and watch him become a daddy. I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym. After the gym I went to an appt for the baby. Everything looked great and healthy, hooray! That night I told Blake we could do whatever he wanted. No surprise he wanted to go see the progress at the lakehouse and go to dinner. He talks about the lakehouse nonstop and is counting down the minute until we can finally go up there!
Roof is on!
Happiest boy!
The views are to die for!!!!
Preston and Jamyn met up with us at the lakehouse and joined us for dinner. Pop let us switch cars so we could drive the Corvette to dinner. It was so fun driving in the canyon! This car has some fun memories for us. Our junior year of high school we went on a trip together with our dads jeeping in Moab and we dragged main in this car haha
We went to dinner at Grub Steak and it was divine! I gave Blake his present at dinner, a cute Wrangler shirt (his favorite brand ever, yes he is a real cowboy!) and tickets to Time McGraw. We went to his concert a few weeks before we got married and it was the best!
Mudpie birthday dessert
Nana's baby is 27!
Preston and Jamyn let us come back to hot tub at their hotel after (they were staying at the Park City Marriott with Jamyn's family). It was so fun and felt so good to soak my swollen feet!Wednesday I had the day off again. I went to the gym and then met up with Bethany for lunch while she was still in town. I miss having her here but she and her sweet husband are loving their adventure and I'm so happy for them. Fingers crossed we can visit them before they come back home for good! We ran to the outlets for a bit after and then it was time to say goodbye:( That night Blake and I met at the gym to figure out what I was going to do when my pass expired. Ugh I HATE HATE HATE dealing with the people at the gym, they are the most annoying people on the planet. We went to every gym in the area and then went to dinner at Costa Vida to let everything soak in and decide what to do. The good news is whatever we have to pay is worth it because I love the gym and rarely miss a day! The whole needing daycare is throwing a bit of a curveball though!
Thursday I worked at Focus and then went to the gym. I packed our bag for our Park City weekend with my fam while I waited for Blake to come home. We met Blake's parents, Pres, Jamyn, and Jamyn's parents and brother for dinner at Bandits and then we all headed to the Oakley rodeo. Rodeos are my favorite and apparently baby girl loves them too! She was moving like crazy the whole time, that was probably the longest she's ever been awake at one time! She's just like her daddy and the sound of horses get her soooo excited haha!
We love rodeo season!
We stopped by the lakehouse to see it at night and then headed to my family's condo in Park City.Friday morning I went for a walk early in the morning and then we got everyone ready to go to the parade. HAPPY 4th OF JULY!!!! My family has been going up to Park City over the 4th as long as I can remember and it's such a fun tradition!
We always start the day of with the parade
Payten and Spencer were in heaven and both went crazy the whole time!!!
We got a nice shady spot this year and it was the best!
Baby Payten and Uncle Blake. She LOOOOVES him and he never wants to put her down. They are the cutest pair!
After the parade we went to the kids area. All the kids wanted to play games and do the rides.....not Spencer he just wanted candy haha!
He was stoked to show me what he got!!!
Our cotton candy monster!
Every year in Park City they have a rugby tournament. They're just a bunch of pick up games and all the old rugby players come to join in the fun. Blake and Preston joined in on a team together and it was so fun to watch them!
This is the classic Blake stance
Right after this catch Blake had an awesome run and assist but of course I only got this picture haha
Go #3!!!
These boys still have mad rugby skills!
Yep I get to take this player home with me!
Nana and Pop never miss a game!
We went back to the condo after, ate some lunch, took a nap and then spent the rest of the afternoon swimming. We ordered some amazing pizza for dinner and then watched the awesome fireworks.
Payten of course snuggling her boyfriend
She LOVED the fireworks!
Spencer went nuts and was screaming with every firework. He kept asking when we'd get to see more after they were over!
Photo bomb haha!!
Saturday morning I went for another walk and Blake met up with Preston and they went horseback riding for the afternoon with a friend. Nick and Kesh took their kids for a bike ride and Whit and Eddie went for a ride together so Mom and I had Sadie and Spencer for the morning. We went to the Resort Center for breakfast and then took the kids around to ride their bike and scooter. Trying to keep up with Spencer was almost impossible. When we got back we watched a movie and had some lunch. When Nick, Kesh and the kids got back we headed to the pool.
Payten has the cutest cloths ever!!! Yay for the 4th of July weekend!
Pool fun!
Payten was exhausted and fell asleep in her floaty haha
After his ride Blake met us at the pool. When I walked out of the bathroom in my bikini Boston stopped dead in his tracks, stared at my belly and said, "WOW you are super duper pregnant!" Haha yes baby girl is definitely making her presence known these days!
After the pool we got ready and headed to dinner at Baja Cantina. We go there every year for Blake's birthday every year while we're up in Park City. Blake only goes because he knows it's my favorite, he is the nicest! The wait was super long so we took the kids over to the ice skating rink (was is just a cement rink now) to play on their toys.
Spencer loves his Strider bike so much!
Whit, Eddie and Sadie racing
Go Boston!
Blake teaching Kesha how to long board
Rides with momma
Blake trying out the Stride....check out Spencer in the background haha definitely not a fan of Blake stealing his Strider!!!
Blake has mad skills on the long board!
After playing it was finally time to eat and we were all starving! Dinner was delicious but we totally over ate! Blake was exhausted so we went back to the condo to watch a movie and everyone else went up to ride the Alpine Slide.
Sunday morning Blake joined me for my walk and it was so fun! After we got back to the condo we all got ready and headed to the Farmer and Silly Market. It was a warm day but my husband kept me full of popsicles so I was the happiest! We went back to the condo after and had a delicious BBQ. We spent the rest of the afternoon swimming at the pool. After we finished swimming Blake and I headed home, unpacked, did laundry, and relaxed at home. It was another great 4th of July weekend full of fun family time!!!!



























No comments:
Post a Comment