Sunday, July 20, 2014

Boating, boating and more boating:)

    Last Sunday morning my toe nails were looking pretty bad but I am officially past the point of being able to reach my toes so my cute husband offered to paint them for me.  He is the nicest!!!!  I'm embarrassed to admit he did a much better job than I do haha.  Looks like he might have to be the one to paint baby girls nails..... 
In Sunday school Blake did his famous pancake Sunday, the kids LOVE it!
 That night we went to Nicole's and celebrated Blake's and her birthday.

    Monday I worked at Focus.  Over our lunch break they did a shower for me.  Cafe Rio and pina coladas, they know the way to my heart!  It was so much fun!  I'm so lucky to work with so many great people:)
 After work I rushed over to Pres and Sandy's and headed up to the lake with them, Nicole, Mikko and the kids.
Swim party!
 Our classic picture but with a new friend added in this time:)
 The girls having fun with their uncles.  Switching boards, these girls trust the boys soooo much!
 These girls always keep us giggling!
 The boys
 The girls snuggling with baby girl

    Tuesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  I met up with my friend Liz and we went to do our visiting teaching.  After I got home Blake and I headed to Nick and Kesha's new house.  Blake helped move heavy things and I watched the kids.  Watching a busy 18 month old is much more difficult when you are 9 mon pregnant!  After we finished Blake and I treated ourselves to Pizzeria Limone and Orange Peel, it was gloooorious!

    Wednesday I worked at Johansens and then went to the gym.  We made pizza for dinner and then went to see the new Planet of the Apes.  It was good but no where near as good as the first.......the baby monkey was pretty much the reason I loved the first one so much!

    Thursday I worked at Focus. I was exhausted after work and so I went to Sandy's and took a power nap.  Blake met me there after work and we headed up to the lake with some friends, Mike, Alisha, Lisa, Logan, Eric and Aubrey.  It was a perfect night and we had so much fun!!
Double ride with me and Lisa
 Baby girl looooves the lake!
 The cute Gregson family minus baby Preston
 Savannah wasn't so sure about the boat....
 Blake and Eric have been friends for years, they are the cutest together!
 Mastering riding on one board together
 Girl party in the front of the boat
 Baby Preston snuggling mom
 Adding Logan into the riding on one board haha these boys kill me!
 Haven was the happiest all day!
 Recreating our picture from last summer
 THROWBACK, just one year ago Lisa was prego with sweet baby Haven
Savvy and Haven had matching suits, LOVE these cute girls!

    Friday morning I went to piano and then to my doctor appt.  Baby girl is still doing great and her head is dropping down into my pelvis beautifully!  After my appt I went to the gym.  Cute Sandy arranged for her, Jamyn and I to get pedicures.  It felt AMAZING and was such a fun girls afternoon.  Jamyn was due the day before and I am due in 3 weeks so our poor swollen feet were in heaven being pampered!  I can't believe how close we are to these sweet babies making their arrival!
 I went to my parents after and watched Kesha's kids for a few hours while she got some unpacking done at the new house.  That night was my dad's work party at Cowabunga Bay.  It was so much fun!
Payten loves her Uncle Blake!
 Not sure about getting her picture taken....
 Hanging out on the steps.  She went up and down a hundred times and did not want to leave!
 Easton and dad in the lazy river
 Payten was a little nervous about the whole slides thing....
 Blake going on the big kid slides with these babes!

    Saturday morning Blake did yard work while I cleaned the house.  We ran a few errands and then headed up to Rockport.  We did a few things up at the lakehouse and the kids caught a lizard.
 Finally it was time to escape the heat and head to the lake.
Merdi doing more tricks
 Izzy wasn't sure she wanted to try sitting on the shoulders quite yet
 Parker did NOT want to surf behind the boat but we were sneaking and slowly got him on the board.....
 And then hurried and popped him up, as you can see he LOVED it!
He even did a board switch
 Time for tubing.  I'm pretty sure they would have stayed on the tube ALL day if we'd have let them!
 Mikko got up on the slalom for the first time ever.  That kids is quite the athlete!!!
Finally the sun went down and it was time to go.  We grabbed a late dinner at Zupas and then headed home.  It was another great day at the lake.  We've been trying to pack in as many boating adventures as we can before the baby comes, I'd say we've done pretty well so far haha!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment